Check your account email address ×

What about the children or the unborn?

Liberaltarians think NASA isn't really part of the military.  (Hint, hint...wink wink.)

It's bizarre.  The new "intellectual elite" of the left with the "moral superiority" kicker.  But still, somehow can't elect state level reps.  :dunno:

My god.  All the space dorks on the left were livid when Trump mentioned cutting NASA funds (because NASA isn't part of the military....again, hint, hint...wink wink)  Now..FUCKING SPACE FORCE IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!

This is why we don't have another party.  I've been convinced we're just gonna be stuck with the same old shitty two party system.  Fine....let's just work on keeping both parties as close to the middle as we can.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Liberaltarians think NASA isn't really part of the military.  (Hint, hint...wink wink.)

It's bizarre.  The new "intellectual elite" of the left with the "moral superiority" kicker.  But still, somehow can't elect state level reps.  :dunno:

My god.  All the space dorks on the left were livid when Trump mentioned cutting NASA funds (because NASA isn't part of the military....again, hint, hint...wink wink)  Now..FUCKING SPACE FORCE IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!

This is why we don't have another party.  I've been convinced we're just gonna be stuck with the same old shitty two party system.  Fine....let's just work on keeping both parties as close to the middle as we can.

Space Force is ridiculous, but but fuck it tickles you so let's go for it......You should re-up and become a Space Ranger, zero gravity and you'll think you lost 70 lbs. :bc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Space Force is ridiculous, but but fuck it tickles you so let's go for it......You should re-up and become a Space Ranger, zero gravity and you'll think you lost 70 lbs. :bc:

I think space exploration is a waste of fucking time.  We’ve still got plenty of this planet to continue to destroy first.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I disappear for a while and when I return you are actually dumber .....how is this possible

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump said it sounds like a great idea! Another $100 billion a year. To fight in space!

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think space exploration is a waste of fucking time.  We’ve still got plenty of this planet to continue to destroy first.

Let's go apeshit over the next abortion debate and pretend we care about kids tho. Mkay?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I disappear for a while and when I return you are actually dumber .....how is this possible

Well, when you aren’t around to impress me with your spectacular logic, I figure you are out slitting neocon throats while saving our 4th Amendment rights!!!!!!!

So, I just put on my freedom pants, ad-lib and wait for your triumphant return!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Let's go apeshit over the next abortion debate and pretend we care about kids tho. Mkay?

Nope.  I don’t care about that either.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, when you aren’t around to impress me with your spectacular logic, I figure you are out slitting neocon throats while saving our 4th Amendment rights!!!!!!!

So, I just put on my freedom pants, ad-lib and wait for your triumphant return!!

No one does, especially the idiots in here being the loudest about it. Oh the humanity! Cry me a fake fucking river. Then go kill yourself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

No one does, especially the idiots in here being the loudest about it. Oh the humanity! Cry me a fake fucking river. Then go kill yourself.

You first Ricky Schroeder.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You dont but the site "christians" supposedly do... :lol: