Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Snacks you were duped

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what you jagoff  are cackling about but I like what I'm reading.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/trump-family-separation-executive-order/index.html

Why don’t you try reading what JT posted? You won’t. You’re emotions got the best of you with several others. Fuckin emotional cunt.

stick it in Your ass.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Why don’t you try reading what JT posted? You won’t. You’re emotions got the best of you with several others. Fuckin emotional cunt.

stick it in Your ass.

IMG_4055.JPG.a1214bc147b7628dbadd6b74446ce5da.JPG

Jimmy I wasn’t attacking you. Just pointing out Trump didn’t create this problem. The 1997 ruling did and enforcing laws isnt creating a problem. 

Mr. Trump’s executive order would seek to get around an existing 1997 consent decree, known as the Flores settlement, that prohibits the federal government from keeping children in immigration detention — even if they are with their parents — for more than 20 days.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Jimmy I wasn’t attacking you. Just pointing out Trump didn’t create this problem. The 1997 ruling did and enforcing laws isnt creating a problem. 

Mr. Trump’s executive order would seek to get around an existing 1997 consent decree, known as the Flores settlement, that prohibits the federal government from keeping children in immigration detention — even if they are with their parents — for more than 20 days.

The truth has been told multiple times on here all week Craves Dick is rather slow from all the paint fumes :guzzle:

33 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

stick it in Your ass.

Ok , now there is a classic East Coast one liner :lol:  

I never said he created the problem but he and his bible thumping AG started enforcing it....I think it's wrong no matter who started the policy which I said 1000 times yet you and that stupid fuck Dopo were/are more interested in being partisan hack fucks. 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said he created the problem but he and his bible thumping AG started enforcing it....I think it's wrong no matter who started the policy which I said 1000 times yet you and that stupid fuck Dopo were/are more interested in being partisan hack fucks. 

But its been being enforced for years. The only difference is he added asylum seekers because people posing as parents of a child are abusing the system

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

But its been being enforced for years. Tge inky difference is he added asylum seekers because people posing as parents of a child are abusing the system

But you agree that you didn't know this has been going on either , right ?  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

But you agree that you didn't know this has been going on either , right ?  

If it wasn't on Twitter he didn't know about it. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

But its been being enforced for years. Tge inky difference is he added asylum seekers because people posing as parents of a child are abusing the system

It's used in the case of felonious types of criminals crossing the border, it hasn't been used in a blanket all type of act in which the Trump's DOJ has authorized.

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's used in the case of felonious types of criminals crossing the border, it hasn't been used in a blanket all type of act in which the Trump's DOJ has authorized.

If you go to the check point as an asylum seeker you will nit be separated. If you cross illegally as the agent says you will be and shoukd be prosecuted. Please explain why you’re against that???

Edited by jtssrx

What is so earth shattering about that video? How did she try to shame him...she simply asked what the law was and if he thought the President should end the practice of separating families.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is so earth shattering about that video? How did she try to shame him...she simply asked what the law was and if he thought the President should end the practice of separating families.