Check your account email address ×

Sessions cites Bible passage used to defend slavery in defense of separating immigrant families

Just now, spin_dry said:

In this age of trump, this stuff has just begun. 

Telling blacks, "If you don't like it, go back to Africa!" 

Could you imagine Obama saying, "if you don't like it, go back to Europe!" :lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was wrong about Jeff Sessions, he's not stuck in the 1950's, he's stuck in the 1350's. 

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Guys an idiot. Bible is a novel. illegals and there kids should be tossed the fuck out.

He must know his constituency tho. Can you believe people actually think God has ordained the govt? I bet those are the same idiots who condemn Sharia law. And also the same that say their 2nd amendment right is to fight tyrannical govt. Complete fucking lunacy for the mentally retarded. Jeff sessions is your prophet!

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Telling blacks, "If you don't like it, go back to Africa!" 

Could you imagine Obama saying, "if you don't like it, go back to Europe!" :lol:

Don’t believe I have heard the term European American” used by anybody with European ancestry in America.....  They most likely identify themselves as American only...  not some special category like some Americans identify themselves as.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We’re stuck with you. 

No you're not!!! Meet me at the Registry of Deeds with a bank check for my place, and I'll move to Canada!!!

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No you're not!!! Meet me at the Registry of Deeds with a bank check for my place, and I'll move to Canada!!!

I could never inflict you on another nation. I’d never be able to live with myself. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I could never inflict you on another nation. I’d never be able to live with myself. 

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

We don't want you in Canada......

Yes, they do. I'm old, but I have money. They will welcome me with open arms. 

14 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t believe I have heard the term European American” used by anybody with European ancestry in America.....  They most likely identify themselves as American only...  not some special category like some Americans identify themselves as.

That might be the most retarded post you have ever made. Congrats. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

That might be the most retarded post you have ever made. Congrats. 

How can you say send someone back to Europe when they don’t identify as an European???? They only identify as American.....  can’t say the same for some on what they identify as....

Just now, BOHICA said:

How can you say send someone back to Europe when they don’t identify as an European???? They only identify as American.....  can’t say the same for some on what they identify as....

America is only a couple hundred years old, stupid. It wasn't a white country. Unless you're native American, you aren't an ethnic American. Try ancestry.com maybe they can help you:lol:

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

America is only a couple hundred years old, stupid. It wasn't a white country. Unless you're native American, you aren't an ethnic American. Try ancestry.com maybe they can help you:lol:

America is many generations old......