Check your account email address ×

WOW!!! Closing in on 500K posts

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Yeah....thanks @Zambroski for bringing the fucking Mexican to the party:wall:

Strike 2 for  @Momorider One more and he's out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!1

@SSFB  Do you how  to ban a member?

Yeah....I was hoping some "good" people would follow me over here but, all I got to come over was the riffraff.  We all fit right in perfectly though...eh?

:lol:

I just noticed we are now over 500K. I'll try to look at the database to find out who it was. It may have been yesterday that it happened. The database records every post by number. Even if a post is deleted it still adds to the total number of posts in the database. I think the forum software subtracts from the post number count when a post is deleted. I know I've deleted several double posts / threads and Joel may have done the same.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck Z is a jabber jaws! :lol:

Imagine if this were a count of how many words have been posted. 

Zam would be 10 laps ahead of the next poster. Not just a few posts like he is now. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Imagine if this were a count of how many words have been posted. 

Zam would be 10 laps ahead of the next poster. Not just a few posts like he is now. 

His long winded posts are using up most of the database :lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 6:21 PM, Zambroski said:

I was just going over the first couple of posts that drew me into this hot mess.  "Identify yourself" and "Guess who's here".  Too fucking funny.

Snake called somebody a "faggot" in the "Idetify" thread and I remember laughing my ass off about it.  Then, in the "guess who" thread, it appears XLT and I REALLY got off on the wrong foot.   :lol:

Ahhhh...all thanks to Momo for starting a thread on HCS whining about this place "going dark".  So...you all can blame him I guess.  :lol:

I remember that, think you even reset me over there.  You were only coming over here to take a peak and report back your findings.  Lol.

10 hours ago, ckf said:

I just noticed we are now over 500K. I'll try to look at the database to find out who it was. It may have been yesterday that it happened. The database records every post by number. Even if a post is deleted it still adds to the total number of posts in the database. I think the forum software subtracts from the post number count when a post is deleted. I know I've deleted several double posts / threads and Joel may have done the same.

If I'm the winning post, give the stickers to Zambo the clown.  He has so little in his life worthwhile, it would mean more to him than anyone else.