Check your account email address ×

Tom Arnold nails it

"It's a meme that she and thousands of her alt-right fans do," Arnold said. "They love calling black people monkeys. It's not a one time joke, OK. They do it because we have a white trash racist president. That's a fact. Donald Trump -- Roseanne and I have both known him 30 years. That's an absolute fact."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

as usual, you're all over the map with shit. a lot of it dependent upon who states what....

WTF are you babbling about now? I’m not defending Roseanne but I’m sure as fuck not putting any credence into anything that dipshit Tom Arnold has to say.

Thirty years he knew he was a scumbag racist, but kept trying to suck his ass.  I wonder how much media attention  Tom would of got if he would of said "in thirty years I never known Trump or my ex wife to be racist".

• Thanks 1

Tom, a nobody, then got his hooks on some Roseanne money and dove as deep into the drugs and alcohol as he could and drug her down too, had one bit part in an Arnold film and then circled the drain some more.  I wonder what nasty things Tom's had to do to keep that coke high going.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Tom Arnold. :lol: 

Calling anyone white trash................... He is a coat tail riding piece of trash.

Yeah he fucked Rosanne to become famous, you know what kind of suck hole he is. No talent mother fucker. 

• Thanks 1