Check your account email address ×

This is why the left is a joke "CNN Pundit Blames Trump For Sam Bee Calling Ivanka A ‘C*nt’ "

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm still trying to figure out just who told Samantha Bee she was funny to begin with.

No kidding.....I like Stewart, Colbert, Maher, etc....she just isn't funny. 

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bee should face the same consequences that Trump faced when he called Rosie a “disgusting fat pig”

so the non stop news feed for 3 days and the over a year after the fact of little pussy's calling him on it . I agree 100% but guess what will never happen 

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Did Donald ever apologize to Rosie?

:dunno:

lets be clear who actually started that little war . it was not the Donald he just finished it  trailer park style like she started it 

6 hours ago, JEFF said:

Kinda like you eh? Pussy.

Tell me exactly where you live. I've had it with you, NH turncoat. Why don't you go up to Littleton and hang with Shifty, he's a NH Turncoat too!! 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yah no doubt Trump wanted some irrelevant POS leftard clown on TV calling his daughter a CUNT, he brought it all :flush: 

Well yeah he did, because he railed against the media from day one, and he does not support PRO CHOICE, and he said he grabs them by the pussy, and about a hundred other things that American broads go ballistic over. So yeah, he brought this on to himself. 

He also has placed Ivanka in his administration in very visible positions, which makes her even more subject to attack. 

Next. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tell me exactly where you live. I've had it with you, NH turncoat. Why don't you go up to Littleton and hang with Shifty, he's a NH Turncoat too!! 

WHY YOU so mad Richie? R u and the tranny truck stop girl still shitting in a bucket  LMFAO ! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nottingham.

12 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm still trying to figure out just who told Samantha Bee she was funny to begin with.

I don’t like Hillary, so I’m going to call Chelsea a cunt!!!! Doesn’t seem funny to me, just bitter and sad. You know, the typical dem these days. :news: