Check your account email address ×

Trey Gowdy Didn’t Even See Documents He Claims Exonerate FBI On Spygate

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

X2. i've wasted enough time on this dumb fuck. you'd think he'd have a little dignity after all his fail topics. but no.

Snot talking about failed topics, the clown who has been :wrong: about everything :lmao:you can't make this shit up 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure why its that big of deal Gowdy saying this.   He has the right to his opinion.   To some extent he has a point.   Trump did say if people in my campaign are in with the Russian's he wants to know.   I'd want to know much more about the level of "spying" or whatever you want to call it.   I do think its funny how they were claiming it was for Trump's own good yet never informed him of it.   I do think its funny how they never pushed the DNC to see their servers.   Why not get a warrant to review them?   I think the FBI and intell community is being a bit disingenuous when they are claiming it was only to protect him considering the obvious bias that was within those agencies.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why its that big of deal Gowdy saying this.   He has the right to his opinion.   To some extent he has a point.   Trump did say if people in my campaign are in with the Russian's he wants to know.   I'd want to know much more about the level of "spying" or whatever you want to call it.   I do think its funny how they were claiming it was for Trump's own good yet never informed him of it.   I do think its funny how they never pushed the DNC to see their servers.   Why not get a warrant to review them?   I think the FBI and intell community is being a bit disingenuous when they are claiming it was only to protect him considering the obvious bias that was within those agencies.  

Gowdy is a straight shooter. Like what he says or not. 

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the next AG.

I would much prefer he was our attorney general over that piece of shit Sessions.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Gowdy is a straight shooter. Like what he says or not. 

I agree.  I'm not sure what he all learned in the briefing.   I'm still not sure why the DOJ is stonewalling congress on the documents.

We have a real power struggle going on between the DOJ/Intell and congress and that is not good for America.   I get this sense of listening to many of the players over the last couple years on topics other than and including the "Russia investigation" that the DOJ/Intell feel they are above reproach and oversight.   That in of itself is the definition of a deep state.

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I would much prefer he was our attorney general over that piece of shit Sessions.

What do you think AG is you fat Nazi fuck :lmao: fuck you are a moron 

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.  I'm not sure what he all learned in the briefing.   I'm still not sure why the DOJ is stonewalling congress on the documents.

We have a real power struggle going on between the DOJ/Intell and congress and that is not good for America.   I get this sense of listening to many of the players over the last couple years on topics other than and including the "Russia investigation" that the DOJ/Intell feel they are above reproach and oversight.   That in of itself is the definition of a deep state.

Listen to this Gowdey is :wrong: 

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-torches-trey-gowdys-defense-of-spygate/

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You’re not sure why they’re stonewalling?  Because they don’t want to give away and reveal all of their evidence to the very people they’re investigating.

What the actual fuck

:lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

so fucking clueless.

26 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You’re not sure why they’re stonewalling?  Because they don’t want to give away and reveal all of their evidence to the very people they’re investigating.

What the actual fuck

:lol:

Evidence.   :lol: