Check your account email address ×

Someone needs to come and collect their daughter.

• Platinum Contributing Member

And this is the age of kids who we should listen to on the 2nd amendment and the left wants to let vote. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

Scarier then any gun is the unregulated ability of this gal to vote or vote in the future and have her vote count towards something.

Edited by BOHICA

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s got that look. He wants to bang her up the ass. 

Pretty odd thing to say considering she looks 14. 

I'd say he is looking at her like "this is what our countries youth is like.....God help us."  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty odd thing to say considering she looks 14. 

I'd say he is looking at her like "this is what our countries youth is like.....God help us."  

Not as odd as you and the brain trust here  thinking it’s real and not a parody. She’s funny. Some time ago she posted “I caught Down’s syndrome”. Clever girl. 

Gut hooked. 

Edited by spin_dry

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not as odd as you and the brain trust here  thinking it’s real and not a parody. She’s funny. Some time ago she posted “I caught Down’s syndrome”. Clever girl. 

Gut hooked. 

Yeah...you keep thinking that.   Whether or not she is trolling or just flat out stupid is of little concern when considering your statement.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah...you keep thinking that.   Whether or not she is trolling or just flat out stupid is of little concern when considering your statement.   

You got gut hooked by a girl. :lol: 

just admit it. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You got gut hooked by a girl. :lol: 

just admit it. 

You like thinking about a 30 something black dude fucking girl who appears to be a young teen in the ass.   Just admit it. 

Didn't you get blamed for these types of posts in the older FSCE?  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

You like thinking about a black dude fucking girl who appears to be a young teen in the ass.   Just admit it. 

My comment was to draw attention to how fucking ridicules and gullible you guys  can be when comes to reinforcing your crazy narratives about young people. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

My comment was to draw attention to how fucking ridicules and gullible you guys  can be when comes to reinforcing your crazy narratives about young people. 

Pretty fucking sick way of doing it dude.   Would you say that about one of your grand-kids?

I don't think to any normal person that line of thought would come up no matter what the claimed reason.   You're fucking sick dude....seek help.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty fucking sick way of doing it dude.   Would you say that about one of your grand-kids?

This isn’t one of my grand kids is it? Just admit it. You got gut hooked big time. Don’t feel too bad. She’s been sucking in guys like you all over the internet. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

This isn’t one of my grand kids is it? Just admit it. You got gut hooked big time. Don’t feel too bad. She’s been sucking in guys like you all over the internet. 

Spin it all you want dude.   It was a sick comment.  

I did not find spins commentary offensive whatsoever. I do find it offensive that there are people dumb enough in this country and so desperate to have their opinions reinforced that they cannot recognize obvious satire. 

She is right you know. Fuck Canadian language. We have to deal with that shit every day here. Fuckers spelling words all weird and shit. Fuck them and fuck that. God Bless you stupid girl. You got one thing right!