Check your account email address ×

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think he should have it.  The one's who have their thumbs on the pulse of god should be able spread his gospel as quickly and as luxuriously as possible.  

God said he wanted him to have it. When you do God's will you get to shine in the glory of the Lord. Praise Jesus!

You faggots are jealous because you are the spawn of the devil and are gonna burn in hell and ain't never gonna get a sniff of a private jet. Cuz you suck. 

47 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I feel left out.  Our pastor drives a early 2000's Buick.  

All of the pastors in the "hood" all roll around in Mercedes. One of the perks of being a messenger of God. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

All of the pastors in the "hood" all roll around in Mercedes. One of the perks of being a messenger of God. 

The ones I know of don't drive anything close to that.  Pretty modest vehicles for most people.  Went to college with a pastor's son from some mega church and he drove a Conti GT.

Guess rural Minnesota attracts different types.  

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I can guess many in Chicago are like the ones in ATL and other big cities...hIgh fucking rollers.  Million dollar homes and multiple whips.  They are treated as celebrities by their followers.  It's beyond SHM.  I actually got to talk to one at a fundraiser once.  You ever talk to somebody that tells you what they do and they know, that you know, that they know they are full of shit?  Yeah...just like that.

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

God said he wanted him to have it. When you do God's will you get to shine in the glory of the Lord. Praise Jesus!

You faggots are jealous because you are the spawn of the devil and are gonna burn in hell and ain't never gonna get a sniff of a private jet. Cuz you suck. 

Jesus told you to buy a Skeedoo because he does not like you . :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can guess many in Chicago are like the ones in ATL...hIgh fucking rollers.  Million dollar homes and multiple whips.  They are treated as celebrities by their followers.  It's beyond SHM.  I actually got to talk to one at a fundraiser once.  You ever talk to somebody that tells you what they do and they know, that you know, that they know they are full of shit?  Yeah...just like that.

There's alot of low life "preachers" in the hood. Word is some of them are drug dealers. Church is a good way to launder money and it's tax free. 

Some really good people too tho. I don't want to sound like theyre all scoundrels. 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jesus told you to buy a Skeedoo because he does not like you . :bc:

And he told me to buy a Polaris because he doesn't like YOU! :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's not true , David .  Jesus loves me . Marlboro's , Coors Light and Artco are the proof .   :bc: 

Newports, Budweiser and Polaris axys is God's love brah... :bc:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Newports, Budweiser and Polaris axys is God's love brah... :bc:

You gotta get off the Bud , bro . That shits worse then an asbetios sammich . All that other other stuff is good for you tho.   :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You gotta get off the Bud , bro . That shits worse then an asbetios sammich . All that other other stuff is good for you tho.   :bc:

Love Budweiser, so does Jesus. :bc: