Check your account email address ×

US Commander warns Syria and Russia

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..that's it!:lol:

You're killing me over here!

Not for nothing I did go to bat for you a few times..you owe me bich!:lol:

Wtf are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

One time when ridding with both Paul and Bobby i tried to talk them into making the mods unknown as an experiment..but they would have no part of it...still would like to see that tried over there.

What did you hope that would do?  

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, The Troll said:

Worst mod ever barr none on hcs was tomcat.

:lol:I always liked him.  He actually gave me the one infraction I have over there.  :lmao:  We get along well.  I joke all the time about his fucking modified "Ban Hammer"...that mother fucker would misfire and shoot up the whole god damn street and ban people that weren't even on HCS!  O.o  He was quick with that thing!  There were times a thread would start to heat up and by the time I submitted my little dig responses half the thread would be banned!  :lmao:

He's a good guy though...at least with me.  I know he likes Cappy a lot too.  :stirthepot:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't get it.  Keep mods from "chest pounding"?  What type of BS?

i'm a mod look at me type of thing..mods trying to explain why they did or didn't do something...think about it.

Paul and Bobby didn't want it because it would have meant a lot of work for them as admins to sort chit out after vacations or bannings..and i see their point.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:I always liked him.  He actually gave me the one infraction I have over there.  :lmao:  We get along well.  I joke all the time about his fucking modified "Ban Hammer"...that mother fucker would misfire and shoot up the whole god damn street and ban people that weren't even on HCS!  O.o  He was quick with that thing!  There were times a thread would start to heat up and by the time I submitted my little dig responses half the thread would be banned!  :lmao:

He's a good guy though...at least with me.  I know he likes Cappy a lot too.  :stirthepot:

Lots disagree with you... :lol::bc:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

i'm a mod look at me type of thing..mods trying to explain why they did or didn't do something...think about it.

Paul and Bobby didn't want it because it would have meant a lot of work for them as admins to sort chit out after vacations or bannings..and i see their point.

Ok...I get it.  The only problem with that is most of the time, for me anyway, I just post a quick "warning" in a post and it keeps things going.  Maybe having that mod title helps with that.  Although...my mod title isn't that anymore...I'm a "Public Relations Officer".  :lmao:  Damn jokesters!  It works for me though...I never liked the mod title.  Seems like it tends to scare people away from a good back and forth bash session.  And I do love myself a nice game of internet bashing!  :stirthepot:  Now people don't know what the fuck to think when they see me post some shit.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok...I get it.  The only problem with that is most of the time, for me anyway, I just post a quick "warning" in a post and it keeps things going.  Maybe having that mod title helps with that.  Although...my mod title isn't that anymore...I'm a "Public Relations Officer".  :lmao:  Damn jokesters!  It works for me though...I never liked the mod title.  Seems like it tends to scare people away from a good back and forth bash session.  And I do love myself a nice game of internet bashing!  :stirthepot:  Now people don't know what the fuck to think when they see me post some shit.  :lol:

Hcs is nothing like it was...its been a ghost town for yrs....its mostly you and that creepy meat guy badger and cpl others. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

you do good..you have game.

I was a executive something for a long time.:lol: