Check your account email address ×

Korea

Seriously have we ever been in a better position diplomatically than we are right now with North Korea? A staggering figure of near 70% of NK population is starving so action is critical on the leadership's part. China knows if they delay like they have in the past they will end up with a substantial increase in Naval activity for decades to come right in their back yard. And as it sits now South Korea has just as good of a chance of having substantial influence over the future of NK as does China.

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously have we ever been in a better position diplomatically than we are right now with North Korea? A staggering figure of near 70% of NK population is starving so action is critical on the leadership's part. China knows if they delay like they have in the past they will end up with a substantial increase in Naval activity for decades to come right in their back yard. And as it sits now South Korea has just as good of a chance of having substantial influence over the future of NK as does China.

China and north Korea are allies. I'm guessing neither trust the motives of the west. 

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

China and north Korea are allies. I'm guessing neither trust the motives of the west. 

I don't disagree with that but the situation on the ground has layed bare the problems NK and China have swept under the rug for decades. In the end North or South will not be as important as being Korean. The days of China using NK as a barking dog on their front porch need to come to an end.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll be fun to sit by and watch the administration torpedo this deal again. :lol: 

Hoping for failure :guzzle: what a steaming pile of human shit you are

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll be fun to sit by and watch the administration torpedo this deal again. :lol: 

I am sure you long for the days of Madelyn Albright giving food and money to NK to perpetuate the cycle of insanity that is North Koreas leadership.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am sure you long for the days of Madelyn Albright giving food and money to NK to perpetuate the cycle of insanity that is North Koreas leadership.

Dude, neither side even knows what they’re negotiating. Kim is not going to give up his nukes. If that’s trump’s expectation then the deal is dead. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, neither side even knows what they’re negotiating. Kim is not going to give up his nukes. If that’s trump’s expectation then the deal is dead. 

:lol: like you have a fucking clue Shitforbrains