Check your account email address ×

Dave Grohl on “Massive Jerk” Donald Trump in New Interview: “I Am Ashamed of Our President”

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

What if he was talking trash about Obama? 

Same.  I just don't gaf.  We have James Woods, Ted Nugent, and a few other celebrities who didn't like Obama.  You never saw me starting threads about any of them.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Same.  I just don't gaf.  We have James Woods, Ted Nugent, and a few other celebrities who didn't like Obama.  You never saw me starting threads about any of them.

No you didnt. :bc: 

Foo Fighters are amazing live.  It's amazing that after all these years and all his fame Grohl still gets it. 

I saw him Jamming with the Stones and he was just loving it.  You could tell he knows he's living the dream.

Or it's just a big act but he fooled me so who cares.

On his comments on Trump, they were pretty low key. 

It's not like he threatened to shoot him like he right's idol.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't like Obama lol.   Told Obama to suck on his machine gun and all the Republicans cheered. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Didn't like Obama lol.   Told Obama to suck on his machine gun and all the Republicans cheered. 

You should suck on a shot gun, Lippy McPantload.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should suck on a shot gun, Lippy McPantload.

Are you wishing harm on another member of this site??????? tsk tsk.  

Tell me again that you aren't a triggered little bitch. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This is dripper level.

And there we have it.

Are you not smart enough to have anything else?

You come out with some link or meme. Post a few posts acting like you actually have something to debate with. Then as always, you start falling flat, and act like someone else is the stupid one.

IDK I even bothered. Its the exact same over and over and over with you. I wont make that mistake again. Have fun with your cause.

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

And there we have it.

Are you not smart enough to have anything else?

You come out with some link or meme. Post a few posts acting like you actually have something to debate with. Then as always, you start falling flat, and act like someone else is the stupid one.

IDK I even bothered. Its the exact same over and over and over with you. I wont make that mistake again. Have fun with your cause.

Lmao.

Your ham handed criticism of my politics isn't worth a measured response. You clearly aren't familiar enough with my politics to criticize them coherently. So you just go full dripper and then whine like a cunt when your lame brained rant is dismissed because it reveals an extremely shallow understanding of pretty much everything.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao.

Your ham handed criticism of my politics isn't worth a measured response. You clearly aren't familiar enough with my politics to criticize them coherently. So you just go full dripper and then whine like a cunt when your lame brained rant is dismissed because it reveals an extremely shallow understanding of pretty much everything.

Derp derp derp

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao.

You’re politics equate to a whiny lil bitch.....you don’t get 100% of what you want so you pout and end up with nothing instead of 90% :lol:  You’re worse than a Repug because you should know better :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re politics equate to a whiny lil bitch.....you don’t get 100% of what you want so you pout and end up with nothing instead of 90% :lol:  You’re worse than a Repug becaus you should know better :lmao: 

*Your

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Vote for demuhkratz!!!!

33299639_10155429070526651_4146934646778626048_o.jpg

Am doing that equates to wat percentage of D’s?  Perfect example of your pouting :lmao: Throwing the baby out with the bath water

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Am doing that equates to wat percentage of D’s?  Perfect example of your pouting :lmao: Throwing the baby out with the bath water

Might as well have been all the Democrats. The results are the same.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

And there's the meme we've all been waiting for.

It ain't about you dog

Just now, motonoggin said:

Might as well have been all the Democrats. The results are the same.

It ain't about you dog

:lmao: Great logic......as one who wasted their vote......Dopo Logic :lmao: