Check your account email address ×

Where is Hillary?

7 hours ago, old indy said:

works better       imo

It goes both ways with Hillary and Trump hardcore supporters. Obviously not intelligent people. If anyone wants to argue that, they probably fall into that category. 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Had to read it twice to figure out which candidate and supporters to which you were referring.  So, your opinion is this description fits just Trump and his people?  REALLY?  And I am "anti-Hillary" not necessarily "pro-Trump" BTW.

No it fits both candidates hardcore supporters. They aren't that smart. You can interchange Turmp and Hillary with anything I have said. They are both immoral, subhuman, trash in my book. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It goes both ways with Hillary and Trump hardcore supporters. Obviously not intelligent people. If anyone wants to argue that, they probably fall into that category. 

No it fits both candidates hardcore supporters. They aren't that smart. You can interchange Turmp and Hillary with anything I have said. They are both immoral, subhuman, trash in my book. 

Got over yourself you hipster faggot.....good gawd you are a pretentious little twat.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Got over yourself you hipster faggot.....good gawd you are a pretentious little twat.

Who are you calling a hipster you fucking nobody? What do you know about me? Not shit. Don't confuse Bussman's calling me a hipster jokingly as friends, with you having me pegged. If you feel a beard defines one as a hipster, than my comment about Trump supporters like you is spot on because you are fucking stupid looking at your posts over 10 some years. Whatever way the wind blows you follow like the good follower you are. It is in your nature never to have an independent thought. Try something new. Take a risk you lemming. Not that you would even know where to start on that. Congrats on sharing an opinion with momo and the other right wing retards who pretend to have conservative values... Most of you stupid fucks couldn't look at a balance sheet and know liberal from conservative unless your party told you. Some of us who actually are fiscally conservative don't need a fake like Trump to tell us about being American... Again, fucking nobody. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who are you calling a hipster you fucking nobody? What do you know about me? Not shit. Don't confuse Bussman's calling me a hipster jokingly as friends, with you having me pegged. If you feel a beard defines one as a hipster, than my comment about Trump supporters like you is spot on because you are fucking stupid looking at your posts over 10 some years. Whatever way the wind blows you follow like the good follower you are. It is in your nature never to have an independent thought. Try something new. Take a risk you lemming. Not that you would even know where to start on that. Congrats on sharing an opinion with momo and the other right wing retards who pretend to have conservative values... Most of you stupid fucks couldn't look at a balance sheet and know liberal from conservative unless your party told you. Some of us who actually are fiscally conservative don't need a fake like Trump to tell us about being American... Again, fucking nobody. 

Nerve struck....you really are a whiny little hipster faggot. Run along back to TBP little boy if you want pats on the head and your balls tickled.

Nerve struck....you really are a whiny little hipster faggot. Run along back to TBP little boy if you want pats on the head and your balls tickled.

Your whole life has been a waste to this point... That must be miserable. Never accomplished a damn thing but the expected. I would off myself if in my advanced age I knew that I failed at ever being anything like that. 

Your whole life has been a waste to this point... That must be miserable. Never accomplished a damn thing but the expected. I would off myself if in my advanced age I knew that I failed at ever being anything like that. 

Wow....are you The Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World?!  Sorry but I have a great daughter and I would hate to leave her without a father. Let me know when you actually do something other than hang out on the quad by day and hipster bars by night. 

Wow....are you The Dos Equis Most Interesting Man in the World?!  Sorry but I have a great daughter and I would hate to leave her without a father. Let me know when you actually do something other than hang out on the quad by day and hipster bars by night. 

Doubling down on nothing again. 

But seriously you have failed in life. Off yourself. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Doubling down on nothing again. 

But seriously you have failed in life. Off yourself. 

Channeling your inner Frankie James.....brilliant.

But seriously  run back to TBP where you are loved and coddled little boy.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Have you ever done anything even remotely above mediocre your whole life? 

Yep....have a great wife, awesome daughter and make a good living. Let me know when you grow up junior.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everyone's wife is great, everyone's daughter is awesome... Congrats on the status quo. Fucking nobody. 

Didn't I tell you to get back to me when you grew up.....now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Didn't I tell you to get back to me when you grew up.....now go home and get your fucking shinebox!

Another fat fucking nobody. SMH... Trump sure has a lot of you people. People who think they have been wronged, but instead their lives have just been meaningless and they got everything they earned. Which isn't much. God to be a loser like you has to be a drain. I offer it again, off yourself. 

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Everyone's wife is great, everyone's daughter is awesome... Congrats on the status quo. Fucking nobody. 

Are you marks illegit son? :lol2: