Check your account email address ×

Real Corruption....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Like I said - stick to the topic because your little personal escapades are so far off I'm embarrassed for you :lol: 

IMO - those who are insecure require being surrounded by those who think alike.....does gang mentality ring a bell? :lmao: I'd almost bet your little diatribes are really a self-assessment :rockernana:

Now back to your first bold   If you're so sure about the allegations and accusations you accuse her of - then don't you think there should be some tangible evidence worthy of a real prosecution? :snack: What is a loss for all of us is when people like you refuse to believe the facts and reality when they do not support your opinion. 

Corky says Hillarys economic "plan" is all fact while Trumps is all lies.....why anybody bothers attempting a coherent and logical discussion with him is beyond me. Throw in the endless memes and it's a definite loser for sure.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

funny how blowrider runs his mouth then bails.......quite laughable..........fucking puppet

wifey has him doing laundry and dusting.

he'll be back after his evening duhunderground visit.

Edited by oleroule

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Corky says Hillarys economic "plan" is all fact while Trumps is all lies.....why anybody bothers attempting a coherent and logical discussion with him is beyond me. Throw in the endless memes and it's a definite loser for sure.

:lol: 

I simply do not believe in trickled on economics.  Do you?  :snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

I simply do not believe in trickled on economics.  Do you?  :snack:

Way to miss the point......plans spewed by candidates don't mean a goddamn thing until that person is elected and their "plan" is implemented.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Way to miss the point......plans spewed by candidates don't mean a goddamn thing until that person is elected and their "plan" is implemented.

:lol: I said how I vote.  How about you Jimmy? :lol:. Bernie to Dump :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: I said how I vote.  How about you Jimmy? :lol:. Bernie to Dump :lmao: 

What does that have to do with you calling plans facts? Deflect, subject change, memes, emojis.....you have nothing.

What does that have to do with you calling plans facts? Deflect, subject change, memes, emojis.....you have nothing.

Their plans are facts.  What's not factual about what they propose?  :rockernana::lol: 

No wonder you're all over the place.....Bernie to Dump :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Their plans are facts.  What's not factual about what they propose?  :rockernana::lol: 

No wonder you're all over the place.....Bernie to Dump :lmao: 

Wait a minute.....if that's the case why do you call Trumps plan lies? You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Wait a minute.....if that's the case why do you call Trumps plan lies? You can't even keep your bullshit straight.

Idid?  Where? :lol: I simply disagree with his pans and ideas :rockernana:

You're grasping at straws Jimbo :lmao: You know....got to fit in with the popular candidate on the forum....Bernie.....then Dump.. .. :lmao: 

Facts are now talking points. :lmao: 

Maybe that's your problem - you can't decipher the difference and prefer Rumps lies :dunno: Would you prefer I spew lies like the Dumpsters?  

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Idid?  Where? :lol: I simply disagree with his pans and ideas :rockernana:

You're grasping at straws Jimbo :lmao: You know....got to fit in with the popular candidate on the forum....Bernie.....then Dump.. .. :lmao: 

Cut and paste from another thread where you said the former....what a fucking liar you are.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Maybe that's your problem - you can't decipher the difference and prefer Rumps lies :dunno: Would you prefer I spew lies like the Dumpsters?  

Cut and paste from another thread where you said the former....what a fucking liar you are.

What a mental pygmy this idiot is. For somebody who is so infatuated with himself, he can't remember one post from the other!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're talking in circles again Jimbo.  You're notorious for it :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Poor Blowrider,, owned again.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're talking in circles again Jimbo.  You're notorious for it :lol:  

Your own words hang you every time......now go scrub the toilet.

Your own words hang you every time......now go scrub the toilet.

Find a quote to back up your drivel. :lol: You're grasping like usual.  

Bernie to Dump :lmao: 

11 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

21 years ago too slowrider

Whitewater was over 30 years ago, and 80 million dollars was spent 22 years ago investigating it and all that was found was a cum stained dress, yet that never stops the right wing peanut gallery from constantly citing that event.