Check your account email address ×

James Comey is coming unhinged: Robert Ray

• Platinum Contributing Member

I believe Comey's former boss during the Whitewater investigation.  

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/james-comey-is-coming-unhinged-robert-ray

James Comey is coming unhinged: Robert Ray

Former Whitewater independent counsel Robert Ray said former FBI Director James Comey’s behavior towards President Trump is unacceptable.

“That’s someone coming unhinged,” Ray said during an appearance on FOX Business’ “Mornings with Maria.”  “I know Jim well, but that to me is beyond the pale.”

President Trump tweeted on Friday that Comey can “General Michael Flynn’s life can be totally destroyed” by his media blitz.

On Thursday Trump tweeted that Comey’s newly released memos “shows clearly” no collusion with Russia in the 2016 election and no obstruction into the investigation. Ray said the presidents comments were “substantially right.”

“The president saying I hope you can see your way to letting Flynn go,” he said. “Whatever Jim Comey may think that means, I think, to me I don’t see how you make an obstruction [of justice] case out of that.”

Ray added it would be in the country's best interest to get past the investigation before the October election.

“[Trump’s} clearly ratcheting up the pressure now,” he said. “I think all of this now properly is correctly leading toward the Mueller investigation needs to be brought to a relatively prompt conclusion.”

• Platinum Contributing Member

Comey goes on late night talk show and claims Trump is like a bad breakup he can't get rid of because of 50 tweets.   Oh really yet you are the one who wrote a 300 page book bashing the POTUS which included childish references to the man's appearance.  :lol:   Who really looks like a pissed off girlfriend who is pissed off the man dumper her ugly ass.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Comey goes on late night talk show and claims Trump is like a bad breakup he can't get rid of because of 50 tweets.   Oh really yet you are the one who wrote a 300 page book bashing the POTUS which included childish references to the man's appearance.  :lol:   Who really looks like a pissed off girlfriend who is pissed off the man dumper her ugly ass.  

Comey was paid millions to write a book and is on a promotional tour for it.  Of course he is talking about Trump.

Trump can’t stop tweeting about him and calling him childish names, like he’s some kind of stalker or something.  It’s obvious who is unhinged, and it ain’t “Slippery” James Comey

:lol:

Edited by ICEMAN!

I agree, whatever is going on, truth or fiction this is not professional behavior. But we are also talking about Trump who is the epitome of non-professional behavior. Its like WWE DC Edition.