Check your account email address ×

So much for that Dossier....

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is bullshit recycled news. They are trying to deflect from the MC cCabe story. Nice try Jake Tapper debunked this months ago

Lol 

Nobody cares about McCabe.

We already knew everything about that when he was fired a month ago.  This “new” IG report really doesn’t break any new ground and isn’t relevant to anything TBH

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Lol 

We already knew everything about that when he was fired a month ago.  This “new” IG report really doesn’t break any new ground and isn’t relevant to anything TBH

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycormier/trumps-lawyer-showed-you-the-cover-of-his-passport-heres?utm_term=.bq09JLXXVO#.alXkPJlldo

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You’re a moron

No you’re a fucking moron. This story was debunked. But hey roll it out there again and fucktards like you eat it up

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

:news:

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.

Sources honestly why is it every time there is a leak from mueller its sources who spoke on condition of anonymity??? 

Again they are trying to deflect the McCabe news today 

• Sad 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Poor jt

So fucking dumb

You’re a stupid fucking sheep. The best part your life is so useless you spend multiple hours per day bitching about American politics and you’re not even a American. Your a hackass Canadian loser!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a stupid fucking sheep. The best part your life is so useless you spend multiple hours per day bitching about American politics and you’re not even a American. Your a hackass Canadian loser!!! 

You’re just mad cuz you stepped in your own shit friend

• Haha 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You’re just mad cuz you stepped in your own shit friend

Not mad at all i proved this isn’t breaking news its old garbage debunked by leftists Jake Tapper and Buzz feed

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not mad at all i proved this isn’t breaking news its old garbage debunked by leftists Jake Tapper and Buzz feed

:lmao: Dude - you lap up every fucking right wing lie on the planet..you’re so dumb it’s comical :lol: 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You proved nothing except what an idiot you are, so congratulations on that I guess.

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Lol 

rrrrrrright, other than continued evidence as to which side has been blowing smoke up your ass for the past year and a half.

• Haha 2

This was a big deal early on in the investigation. Cohen and crew swore up and down he wasn’t there, it was a differwnt Cohen, and that he was in CA at the time. A big fucking lie uncovered again. Nothing to hide folks....

Edited by Snoslinger

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

rrrrrrright, other than continued evidence as to which side has been blowing smoke up your ass for the past year and a half.

The side that lied about Cohen not being in Prague, the Trump Tower meeting, Russian contacts during the campaign and transition, the ones that had to redo their security forms 100x, Stormy Daniels and Karen whoever the playboy chick and all the details surrounding their payoffs, the size of Trump’s inauguration crowd......

I could go on for hours here but you’re too brainwashed to see any of this so there’s no point.

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The side that lied about Cohen not being in Prague, the Trump Tower meeting, Russian contacts during the campaign and transition, the ones that had to redo their security forms 100x, Stormy Daniels and Karen whoever the playboy chick and all the details surrounding their payoffs, the size of Trump’s inauguration crowd......

I could go on for hours here but you’re too brainwashed to see any of this so there’s no point.

Oh, well good.  Anything to get you to stfu about all of it works for me :bc: 

Wolfie , by far, is the most gullible person on the internets. We saw it with palin, obama, and now trump. Obvious facts go right over his head. Fake news right to his pea sized brain. He ought to donate his brain to science so they can figure out how this shit happens so badly to people 

On 5/2/2017 at 4:41 PM, Snoslinger said:

last I heard someone had some evidence of trump admin people paying russian hackers in europe. I haven't been digging into it much lately.

On 5/2/2017 at 4:48 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha.  So it went from Putin helping Donald because he was the lesser of the candidates to now Trump paid the Russians to hack the election from Europe.  Holy fuck dude.  Give your noggin a shake man.  Do you even see how fucking stupid you sound.  There's a reason you haven't been digging into it much lately.  You're shovel is already worn out.

My fucking lord man. :flush: