Check your account email address ×

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's pretty close and you have to admit the Trump gives his critics a lot of ammunition.

The media adored Obama yet they’ve declared war on Trump.  Anal wart is full of shit as usual.  The day you see me starting 15 Threads a day shoot me.  I give JT a pass because otherwise it would be 100% TDS here.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The media adored Obama yet they’ve declared war on Trump.  Anal wart is full of shit as usual.  The day you see me starting 15 Threads a day shoot me.  I give JT a pass because otherwise it would be 100% TDS here.

Spot on!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much 90% of the content on the site is all Trump derangement syndrome.  Sad and pathetic.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said anything about the media.

BTW you can call me Paul Blart  if you want but why do you come here when all you do is bitch about the place? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW you can call me Paul Blart  if you want but why do you come here when all you do is bitch about the place? 

Republican MC is a crotchety old fucker that's why...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was talking about the media when i made my comment earlier. :bc:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I was talking about the media when i made my comment earlier. :bc:

Well read the first post and he is bitching about  this place....again. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol: You are Paul Blart....  I’ll post whatever the fuck I want and there’s not a goddamn thing you’re gonna do about it so change your tampon.   Only you would have a problem about the first thread I’ve started in probably two months with a simple factual observation..... fuckin weird dude you are.  

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Republican MC is a crotchety old fucker that's why...

Still knock your dick in the dirt and ride circles around you.  Have another Pall Mall Weezer.....

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You are Paul Blart....  I’ll post whatever the fuck I want and there’s not a goddamn thing you’re gonna do about it so change your tampon.   Only you would have a problem about the first thread I’ve started in probably two months with a simple factual observation..... fuckin weird dude you are.  

Still knock your dick in the dirt and ride circles around you.  Have another Pall Mall Weezer.....

I just asked a question but feel to run back next door like a twat and tell everybody how stupid  we all are. :lol: 

BTW sad and pathetic is not a fact...it's your opinion.

Also is this where you post another old MX picture in response to being called old? :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just asked a question but feel to run back next door like a twat and tell everybody how stupid  we all are. :lol: 

BTW sad and pathetic is not a fact...it's your opinion.

Also is this where you post another old MX picture in response to being called old? :lol:

Can you please up your game? These posts are stale at best and you make the same ones multiple times daily. I'm here for entertainment and you are boring me. :bc:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well read the first post and he is bitching about  this place....again. :lol:

Yes youre right....im my mind i saw that as everywhere...my bad.

10 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Can you please up your game? These posts are stale at best and you make the same ones multiple times daily. I'm here for entertainment and you are boring me. :bc:

IMG_3920.GIF.0028aadb33fe50b319c73b6dcd33e0e8.GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s because Obama was a good President

:bc:

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

here we go... 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lame:

It’s true though.

People have become numb to Trump’s BS

Look at just one thing that Republicans lost their shit over in regards to Obama...vacation time/cost and golf.  Trump has outplayed and outspent Obama’s 8 yr total in less than his first 18 months in office....

His revolving door of unqualified dipshits in the WH, tweetstorms, scandal after scandal after scandal..

Obama was so scandal free Republicans had to make shit up about birth certificates and him being a Muslim.   Then of course was the outrage over his tan suit, flag lapel pin and Dijon mustard.  And who can forget about his feet on the desk in the Oval Office!!!!! OMGawwwwd

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It’s true though.

Look at just one thing that Republicans lost their shit over in regards to Obama...vacation time/cost and golf.  Trump has outplayed and outspent Obama’s 8 yr total in less than his first 18 months in office....

His revolving door of unqualified dipshits in the WH, tweetstorms, scandal after scandal after scandal..

Obama was so scandal free Republicans had to make shit up about birth certificates and him being a Muslim.   Then of course was the outrage over his tan suit, flag lapel pin and Dijon mustard.  And who can forget about his feet on the desk in the Oval Office!!!!! OMGawwwwd

He was also going to take away our guns and implement sharia law. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s true though.

I've already said that Trump acts like a jagoff most of the time and all you've done is list the things you don't like about Trump as your reasons why Obama was a good President. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Why do the dems want to take away guns then,?

This has been a narrative for decades. Same with republicans wanting to make abortion illegal. Its partisan hackery. And youre not even a US citizen so wtf are you talking about? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This has been a narrative for decades. Same with republicans wanting to make abortion illegal. Its partisan hackery. And youre not even a US citizen so wtf are you talking about? 

My wife and sister are american citizens... they love Trump. :lol:

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh and even more so. Woolie used to come unglued over fictitious stories about Obama. Half of you fuckers still post shit about Hillary, over a year after the election. Thats pretty insecure bro. 

what dose the election have to do with Hillary not being investigated for crimes?

So if you loose a election all should be forgiven but if you win you should be looked in to for everything you may have done for the last 25yrs? 

was not aware of that statute