Check your account email address ×

I got blocked from Freedomsledder

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Also, it wouldn't be cheaper for you if you kept a few of your extra personalities to yourself :lol2:

:dunno:........call me Sybil

Edited by 01mxz800

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

yup not a shocker, could see it coming

I know a lot of guys disliked him, but I kind of liked the kid. He could be a bit of an ass at times, but look at the way he was treated by the adults in here, especially Zoso.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know a lot of guys disliked him, but I kind of liked the kid. He could be a bit of an ass at times, but look at the way he was treated by the adults in here, especially Zoso.

sure pissed him off when it showed he was a CM, hope I didn't have a hand in his life of crime:fool:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

sure pissed him off when it showed he was a CM, hope I didn't have a hand in his life of crime:fool:

i think he has been heading down that path for a while.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

Did you see the thread with the article on Frankie getting arrested last fall?

I knew he got arrested but missed the thread. What did he get put in for?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

i think he has been heading down that path for a while.

pretty much went down hill after his cousins or what ever killed ___________ ___________ bil

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

Did you see the thread with the article on Frankie getting arrested last fall?

That,s a standard thing if you are Indian or Eskimo. Got to witness it first hand while I worked up north.

They commit a crime which gets them food and shelter for the winter, and then they get to roam spring until late fall.

They know how to work the system very well.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The server blocked my IP and I couldn't access the site. I had to many connections when I was was in the Control Panel changing some settings, LOL. I had my IP white listed but it has changed since I last did it. On a good note the support crew that I rent the server from had me back on within 15 minutes.  I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms by then :lol:

You locked yourself out of the car. Dummy. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That,s a standard thing if you are Indian or Eskimo. Got to witness it first hand while I worked up north.

They commit a crime which gets them food and shelter for the winter, and then they get to roam spring until late fall.

They know how to work the system very well.

Subsistence living at it's finest :lol:

• Haha 1

I got a question for you tech savy guys.

I,ve been a member of tractorbynet for several years. I lost my password, and every time I go to the site and try and get a new password, it says a new password is being sent to my email address, but I never get it. I,ve go no way to be able to contact the system administrator, so I cann,t get a hold of anyone that can fix my issue.

Any of you guys got and ideas ?

8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve been a member of tractorbynet for several years. I lost my password, and every time I go to the site and try and get a new password, it says a new password is being sent to my email address, but I never get it. I,ve go no way to be able to contact the system administrator, so I cann,t get a hold of anyone that can fix my issue.

Have you checked your spam folder?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Sounds like they have an incorrect email for ya. Try using a new name and current email. BTW I'm over there, havnt been on in a longtime.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you checked your spam folder?

My junk folder is empty. Is that the same as spam ?

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sounds like they have an incorrect email for ya. Try using a new name and current email. BTW I'm over there, havnt been on in a longtime.

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

My junk folder is empty. Is that the same as spam ?

I'm not sure how yours is setup. I have to go to the email program on my CPanel to get to my spam folder.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I tried that, and got a message back saying my email address is already in use. Can you still log in to the site ?

If so, would you mind sending the site admin a note with my info I could pm you and see if he could get me set back up again so I could log in ?  

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I tried that, and got a message back saying my email address is already in use. Can you still log in to the site ?

If so, would you mind sending the site admin a note with my info I could pm you and see if he could get me set back up again so I could log in ?  

Ill try and sign on >not sure I remember my password , get right back to you

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

wrong email. sent a request , nothing

2 hours ago, ckf said:

The server blocked my IP and I couldn't access the site. I had to many connections when I was was in the Control Panel changing some settings, LOL. I had my IP white listed but it has changed since I last did it. On a good note the support crew that I rent the server from had me back on within 15 minutes.  I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms by then :lol:

Self :owned:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well, they are both homosexuals!!!!!!11

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

yup not a shocker, could see it coming

From miles away

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

pretty much went down hill after his cousins or what ever killed ___________ ___________ bil

After that happened and he was ok with what they did to Don's BIL , that's when I gave up on the little piece of shit and don't give a fuck what happens to him. Fuck that little scumbag. :finger: