Check your account email address ×

Democrat

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think you have brain damage as you are the dumbest person I’ve encountered on this or any other forum. Anyone who replies with emojis, the word Dump, and your dumb as much as you do has little or no brain function.

At Slinger Ice and MC are willing to debate. Oh thats right you’re not capable. 

I don’t recognize flat earthier crazy fucks. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My IQ is in the 140’s sorry Triggered TWAT

Wow... You know also made that claim? SnowRider... BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHHAHAHA fucking Christ... 

And you have the nerve to call me triggered? Lololol you just made up the single most unbelievable thing you could possibly conjur up to fight back. Seriously, you just passed MC for the least self aware person on the forum. Congrats. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow... You know also made that claim? SnowRider... BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHHAHAHA fucking Christ... 

And you have the nerve to call me triggered? Lololol you just made up the single most unbelievable thing you could possibly conjur up to fight back. Seriously, you just passed MC for the least self aware person on the forum. Congrats. 

No bonus for me then?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You get the satisfaction of knowing that I no longer think of you as the least self-aware person here. 

I don’t come here to get any satisfaction from anyone. If anyone comes here for satisfaction in their life better seek professional help.

I would still buy you a beer though.....🍺 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Peas and carrots those two are. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

I don’t come here to get any satisfaction from anyone. If anyone comes here for satisfaction in their life better seek professional help.

I would still buy you a beer though.....🍺 

I’d buy you a dozen. I think you would be hilarious all fucked up. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d buy you a dozen. I think you would be hilarious all fucked up. 

I'm hilarious all fucked up......you better plan on buying way more than a dozen though :lol: 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ding ding ding :fishing:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You get the satisfaction of knowing that I no longer think of you as the least self-aware person here. 

Yes you’re opinions of are so important “again what a twat”

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No bonus for me then?

You get the bonus of knowing Twat boy is a Twat

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm hilarious all fucked up......you better plan on buying way more than a dozen though :lol: 

I’ve seen it. Well at least moderately fucked up. I enjoyed it.

Just now, jtssrx said:

Ding ding ding :fishing:

Yes you’re opinions of are so important “again what a twat”

You get the bonus of knowing Twat boy is a Twat

Take a deep inhale and let it out. Poor guy...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’ve seen it. Well at least moderately fucked up. I enjoyed it.

Take a deep inhale and let it out. Poor guy...

Talking to yourself, you should seek help

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is not the comeback someone with a 140+ IQ would have... Try again. Maybe ask your fellow MENSA compatriot SnowRider what he’d use?

Oh now your shitting on snowrider. You were just defending him. This is how a Twat acts. Well played twat

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a twat. You talk a big game, act superior to everyone like the other twat Neal. Please shut your pussy 

I don’t need anyone on my side to spell you out for who you are “triggered twat”

He’s a twat and a one trick poney. Tells me to not call people dumb. After months of calling everyone on the site who disagrees with him dumb and trolling me over flat earth because he’s triggered by it. 

Yeah, but we are superior!

Neal