Check your account email address ×

Democrat

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@jtssrx You’re dumb :thumbsup:

I think you have brain damage as you are the dumbest person I’ve encountered on this or any other forum. Anyone who replies with emojis, the word Dump, and your dumb as much as you do has little or no brain function.

At Slinger Ice and MC are willing to debate. Oh thats right you’re not capable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I think you have brain damage as you are the dumbest person I’ve encountered on this or any other forum. Anyone who replies with emojis, the word Dump, and your dumb as much as you do has little or no brain function.

You believe the moon landing is fake..  The earth is flat.  There is no room to debate when you’re that fucking stupid :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You believe the moon landing is fake..  The earth is flat.  There is no room to debate when you’re that fucking stupid :thumbsup:

And you believed Hillary was fit to lead this country....which is actually dumber than all that JT bullshit 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And you believed Hillary was fit to lead this country....which is actually dumber than all that JT bullshit 

She was the best choice.  Bar none :bc: 

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Stop. Calling. People. Stupid. 

Irony. Is. Lost. On. You.

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t know what I believe you can barely function with the brain damage. You are a full on retard

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

😊

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fuck that , let's sit back and have a few laughs while Dumb and Dumber hash it out . :bc:

True we are both pretty dumb sometimes lol

Just now, jtssrx said:

I call you twat as you’re the biggest pussy on the site

Oh honey... Be better. You can’t even string an insult or two together without coming off dull? Why don’t you start another thread about how all the forum’s left leaning members are bullies. And you have the nerve to call anyone else a pussy... or dumb. Unreal. 

Real talk, end it all. The world is too complex and full of mysteries for a dunce like you. As evident by your posting, it sure as shit is too much to grasp for your sub 80 IQ... Humans are set back millennia by the fact we’ve out grown the ability to have the stupidest amongst us die off from natural selection. It’s too bad your type breed. You should watch “Idiocracy”. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t encourage the dumb... He’ll think you actually are on his side. He isn’t smart enough to get this. Notice how he tries to cozy up to you? Ruh roh..

I like JT just fine dumb or not......I tell him when he's being a retard and thats that. No different than snowrider.....I like him just fine as well despite me having to slap him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper all the time :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh honey... Be better. You can’t even string an insult or two together without coming off dull? Why don’t you start another thread about how all the forum’s left leaning members are bullies. And you have the nerve to call anyone else a pussy... or dumb. Unreal. 

Real talk, end it all. The world is too complex and full of mysteries for a dunce like you. As evident by your posting, it sure as shit is too much to grasp for your sub 80 IQ... Humans are set back millennia by the fact we’ve out grown the ability to have the stupidest amongst us die off from natural selection. It’s too bad your type breed. You should watch “Idiocracy”. 

You’re a twat. You talk a big game, act superior to everyone like the other twat Neal. Please shut your pussy 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t encourage the dumb... He’ll think you actually are on his side. He isn’t smart enough to get this. Notice how he tries to cozy up to you? Ruh roh..

I don’t need anyone on my side to spell you out for who you are “triggered twat”

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Madison Twat :owned: to the maxs

He’s a twat and a one trick poney. Tells me to not call people dumb. After months of calling everyone on the site who disagrees with him dumb and trolling me over flat earth because he’s triggered by it. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like JT just fine dumb or not......I tell him when he's being a retard and thats that. No different than snowrider.....I like him just fine as well despite me having to slap him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper all the time :lol: 

I respect Ben. Calls a spade a spade. I have no issue with you calling me out. You’re not a triggered twat like some people. 

Just now, f7ben said:

There is a big difference between being lovable dumb and Jtssrx propaganda driven dumb. He is exhibit A of what’s wrong with the country. Given SR and MC are the same thing on the left. If I was POTUS I’d have internment camps for them. Study them. Decide how to eliminate the most sheeple of those amongst us. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re a twat. You talk a big game, act superior to everyone like the other twat Neal. Please shut your pussy 

I don’t need anyone on my side to spell you out for who you are “triggered twat”

He’s a twat and a one trick poney. Tells me to not call people dumb. After months of calling everyone on the site who disagrees with him dumb and trolling me over flat earth because he’s triggered by it. 

Wahhhhhhhhhh! It’s not hard to be superior to someone with the IQ of 72... So I am not sure what I should do about that other than dumbing it down to JtssrxRider levelers of stupid. I have too much self respect to post nonstop conspiracy twitter and YouTube articles though. So I guess we are at an impasse. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I respect Ben. Calls a spade a spade. I have no issue with you calling me out. You’re not a triggered twat like some people. 

thank you....

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a big difference between being lovable dumb and Jtssrx propaganda driven dumb. He is exhibit A of what’s wrong with the country. Given SR and MC are the same thing on the left. If I was POTUS I’d have internment camps for them. Study them. Decide how to eliminate the most sheeple of those amongst us. 

I have a penchant for conspiracy and the reality is most of it is rooted in reality......now the complete denial of science stuff is out there and not my cup of tea but you get my drift

People call me dumb because I dont think Russia hacked the DNC......or that I think Seth Rich was murdered.....or because I think there is a lot we arent being told about 9/11 and on and on 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wahhhhhhhhhh! It’s not hard to be superior to someone with the IQ of 72... So I am not sure what I should do about that other than dumbing it down to JtssrxRider levelers of stupid. I have too much self respect to post nonstop conspiracy twitter and YouTube articles though. So I guess we are at an impasse. 

My IQ is in the 140’s sorry Triggered TWAT