Check your account email address ×

The Jesus sled wins

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

"Ski-Doo's front end doesn't inspire confidence!" -People who can't set up a suspension

Skidoos are very rider forward and have always been twitchy. One of the great things about the axys chassis is how balanced it is.

• Haha 1

I rode Drew's xcr this winter and remember thinking to myself if that model would be in the sled of the year competition because it deserved to be. What a great machine it is. And I have received zero advertising dollars and am a life long skidoo fan boi. :lol:

I ride the g4, I don’t remember the front end being twitchy. It had the trick shocks from the XRS and rode really nice. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Didn't it buck you off the sled? :snack: 

Don't give the sled credit for my dumbassery. Also, if anything it was the rMotion that let me down.

58 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Skidoos are very rider forward and have always been twitchy. One of the great things about the axys chassis is how balanced it is.

You've been reading too much Polaris literature :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Don't give the sled credit for my dumbassery. Also, if anything it was the rMotion that let me down.

You've been reading too much Polaris literature :lol: 

I ride a Polaris dummy. 

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I ride the g4, I don’t remember the front end being twitchy. It had the trick shocks from the XRS and rode really nice. 

I'm sure it is. Can't go wrong with a Polaris or a skidoo. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

"Ski-Doo's front end doesn't inspire confidence!" -People who can't set up a suspension

front end is nervous for lack of a better term when it gets rough, been an issue for years and remains so.  No one should claim doo has the best front end in the business cause they don't.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

front end is nervous for lack of a better term when it gets rough, been an issue for years and remains so.  No one should claim doo has the best front end in the business cause they don't.  

Never said it was the best, it sure as shit isn't twitchy or nervous if you know what you're doing with the suspension. A slight push in loose snow, sure, but that can be minimized with suspension set up.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Never said it was the best, it sure as shit isn't twitchy or nervous if you know what you're doing with the suspension. A slight push in loose snow, sure, but that can be minimized with suspension set up.

Its not as good as the competition and skidoo front modules fold all the time for zero reason.....their junk 

27 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I ride Ski-Doo's, what is this twitchy steering you speak of? :lol: 

I've ridden skidoos for 25 years. Everybody who rides skidoos knows that. 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

:lol:  sure the guys who have spend tens of thousands of miles on one can have honest discussion about it's lacking yet the kid whose never bought a sled of his own thinks it's all good.   none of them are perfect ride what you like but don't just ignore the shortcomings and pretend they aren;t there.  It's as bad as the polaris riders who wont admit the IGX rear end is worse than the r motion.     

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure the guys who have spend tens of thousands of miles on one can have honest discussion about it's lacking yet the kid whose never bought a sled of his own thinks it's all good.   none of them are perfect ride what you like but don't just ignore the shortcomings and pretend they aren;t there.  It's as bad as the polaris riders who wont admit the IGX rear end is worse than the r motion.     

The IGX is a fucking R-motion you retarded muppet :lol: 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The IGX is a fucking R-motion you retarded muppet :lol: 

example #1

Once they finally figure out skid shocks in an assault it might be great,  only been 7 years of sending them out without figuring that out.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

example #1

Once they finally figure out skid shocks in an assault it might be great,  only been 7 years of sending them out without figuring that out.  

Blah Blah Blah.....the IGX is an uncoupled identical version of the R-Motion. Polaris designed it and skidoo copied it because they are faggots

Shock valving is one thing...suspension design is another

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not as good as the competition and skidoo front modules fold all the time for zero reason.....their junk 

Go ride your 10 year old sleds that go fast in a straight line and handle like shit and leave real riding to the people who like riding as more than an excuse to drink :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've ridden skidoos for 25 years. Everybody who rides skidoos knows that. 

You're also a Nazi soooo...

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

We've got a triggered bitch over here :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Go ride your 10 year old sleds that go fast in a straight line and handle like shit and leave real riding to the people who like riding as more than an excuse to drink :lol: 

You're also a Nazi soooo...

We've got a triggered bitch over here :lol: 

Hey dumbass faggot.......I rode 1600 miles this year and have owned more skidoo xp chassis sleds than you've banged chicks and dudes combined.....now fuck off retard.Let the men who actually know something about sleds finish this discussion 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot.......I rode 1600 miles this year and have owned more skidoo xp chassis sleds than you've banged chicks and dudes combined.....now fuck off retard.Let the men who actually know something about sleds finish this discussion 

The piss beer is definitely kicking in, on to your second 30 yet? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

The piss beer is definitely kicking in, on to your second 30 yet? :lol: 

Nope.....number 2 :lol: I also bought a 4 pack of pints of some nice cream ale which is one of my favs 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Blah Blah Blah.....the IGX is an uncoupled identical version of the R-Motion. Polaris designed it and skidoo copied it because they are faggots

Shock valving is one thing...suspension design is another

well coupled vs uncoupled makes them completely different and r motion was out how many years before the IGX. 

shocks and valving are an integral part of suspension design,  don't do one of them right and you have nothing.  

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

i rode 4800 miles this year on a RAS 2,  3500 last year,  2500 the year before and it's not the best front end with either the 40 or 42 front end.    

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well coupled vs uncoupled makes them completely different and r motion was out how many years before the IGX. 

shocks and valving are an integral part of suspension design,  don't do one of them right and you have nothing.  

Polaris sued skidoo and won because they patented the r-motion and skidoo copied it....sorry bout your luck faggot