Check your account email address ×

The Jesus sled wins

Take note here, even with best fit and finish, most powerful engine, best rear suspension going to skidoo the xcr takes it down. Polaris has the best ergos and the best handling front end in the game. And the poo 800 ain't no slouch either. That's 2 out of the last three years going to poo. 

All this means is Poo ponied up some cash to pay whatever faggot rag this is to say nice things.......I'd sooner take my daughters opinion of these sleds as gospel than what these morons say about sleds 

That said the Axys is the best in the biz by a mile 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Take note here, even with best fit and finish, most powerful engine, best rear suspension going to skidoo the xcr takes it down. Polaris has the best ergos and the best handling front end in the game. And the poo 800 ain't no slouch either. That's 2 out of the last three years going to poo. 

That new XC 850 has a good chance of winning next year as well. Poo is on a roll!

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That new XC 850 has a good chance of winning next year as well. Poo is on a roll!

If it's as good as they are saying I can't see how it won't win. 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All this means is Poo ponied up some cash to pay whatever faggot rag this is to say nice things.......I'd sooner take my daughters opinion of these sleds as gospel than what these morons say about sleds 

That said the Axys is the best in the biz by a mile 

Oh STFU. The Lester's actually ride these snowmobiles, you don't. And the subtley said turbos are for faggots so we aren't putting one in this competition. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh STFU. The Lester's actually ride these snowmobiles, you don't. And the subtley said turbos are for faggots so we aren't putting one in this competition. 

The Lesters are faggots that dont know fucking shit about sleds and they have showed it time and time again with their idiotic reviews. 

Should we go back and look at what they said about sleds like the fusion 900 or the 2012 procross 800 ?

You're constantly spamming their paid for bullshit really shows how little you know about sleds Analer.....its kinda sad 

Just now, f7ben said:

The Lesters are faggots that dont know fucking shit about sleds and they have showed it time and time again with their idiotic reviews. 

Should we go back and look at what they said about sleds like the fusion 900 or the 2012 procross 800 ?

You're constantly spamming their paid for bullshit really shows how little you know about sleds Analer.....its kinda sad 

If that was the case skidoo would have won again. You are wearing your Pollack on your sleeve. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Totally agree.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If that was the case skidoo would have won again. You are wearing your Pollack on your sleeve. 

Like I said.....Polaris ponied up a little money. 

Are you a Pollack too?

No.....he's literate ......which is all you need to be to know those fucking retards dont know shit about sleds and print whatever the manu types up for them to say

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.....he's literate ......which is all you need to be to know those fucking retards dont know shit about sleds and print whatever the manu types up for them to say

Just stop. This isn't the DNC. 

9 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

No...but advertising dollars go a long way.

Sure. If that was the case why wouldn't cat and Yamaha slip the Lester's an envelope then? They been last and second last the last 3 years. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Just stop. This isn't the DNC. 

Theyre worse than the DNC.......I hate people that lie for money....lemme dig up some juicy Lester quotes on the Fusion 900 :lol: 

I rode one for less than 5 minutes at the dealer and could tell it was an ill performing vibrating cobbled hunk of shit ....not the Lesters though 

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Has cat ever won? 

I think the tigre won 4-5 years ago so yes. But that chassis is on its 7th year. If they won now you'd know the fix was in. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I think the tigre won 4-5 years ago so yes. But that chassis is on its 7th year. If they won now you'd know the fix was in. 

I liked the El tigre but I know the Lester's are full of shit.  It rides nice but good on fuel and oil it is not.  Worst sled of the group that rode northern Ontario.  I hate being the worst guy on fuel in a group. 

The Lesters had glowing amazing things to say about the 2003 RX1 and the 2008 Nytro :lol: they are fucking retard non riding mouthpiece faggots who dont know shit about sleds 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

I liked the El tigre but I know the Lester's are full of shit.  It rides nice but good on fuel and oil it is not.  Worst sled of the group that rode northern Ontario.  I hate being the worst guy on fuel in a group. 

It was the Tigger 600. I must admit adding the qs3's made that a really nice riding snowmobile. 

The Lester's have been dogging those Yamaha tuner skis for years. Basically say it's the worst part about their sleds. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Lesters had glowing amazing things to say about the 2003 RX1 and the 2008 Nytro :lol: they are fucking retard non riding mouthpiece faggots who dont know shit about sleds 

Hmmm. I pretty much agreed with everything they said however I have not ridden a g4. Skidoos have always been twitchy so that was all I needed to know. I guess I need to learn more about sleds. :lol: