Check your account email address ×

Guess the car

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Lotsa room my man....mind you im almost sitting in the backseat ..its amazing how far back the seats go. :lol:

I drive a focus and it is roomy for a little car but if I sit up straight in it I cant wear a hat :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You still have it? I thought they made folks trade those after the Diesel scandal. :dunno: 

Mines an 06....i had a 10 before that and it had a few emmision issues so i got older.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you keep your balls in a jar at home when you go driving or dose your wife just keep them in her pocket

Its been a great work car....70k miles and going strong

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Not true at all.....woolie and snake started as morons 

Not true, we just don't suffer fools gladly, and you come off as especially foolish.  

14 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

I love my little vw jetta tdi. Almost 180000miles...and not a rattle...if it ever dies im gonna get a little bigger and go up to a Passat.t

Great motors.  I'd love to have one for a daily driver, Maine commuter, but they wont let me buy one.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not true, we just don't suffer fools gladly, and you come off as especially foolish.  

Great motors.  I'd love to have one for a daily driver, Maine commuter, but they wont let me buy one.  

I come off as a truth teller........that is trouble some for the disingenuous 

Just now, f7ben said:

I come off as a truth teller........that is trouble some for the disingenuous 

Actually you come off as someone who was never told to stfu as a child, and now you're all grown up and still don't know when to stfu. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Actually you come off as someone who was never told to stfu as a child, and now you're all grown up and still don't know when to stfu. :lol: 

Hey bud.....when you're right and everyone else is wrong its tough to just sit on it :lol: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whose they?

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The X5 has been the daily driver, but pit full coverage on the convertible today. 

From 21 to 24 mpg... :lol:

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its been a great work car....70k miles and going strong

my wife's  inlaw drives this ugly fucking tinny chevy thing spark or bolt or some shit . sory fuck has to drive from Rice just north of StCloud to Rossville every day been on that job for almost 2 yrs before that to Bloomington for a yr 1/2 . I still don't get it that much time in a tin can every day give me a used caddy or at least a accord not some stripped out turd

Just now, Ez ryder said:

my wife's  inlaw drives this ugly fucking tinny chevy thing spark or bolt or some shit . sory fuck has to drive from Rice just north of StCloud to Rossville every day been on that job for almost 2 yrs before that to Bloomington for a yr 1/2 . I still don't get it that much time in a tin can every day give me a used caddy or at least a accord not some stripped out turd

I bought the focus brand new and have driven it 70k in 3 years .......its worked out well 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I also put about 22 to 24k on the truck a yr .

I plan to drive this car until it quits......it gets 36 or so mpg and is comfortable enough. I'd rather be piing miles on in a truck or nicer car but it makes no financial sense

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I plan to drive this car until it quits......it gets 36 or so mpg and is comfortable enough. I'd rather be piing miles on in a truck or nicer car but it makes no financial sense

Exactly....mind you my jettas loaded.

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Exactly....

I only put about 12k a year on each. As long as it works out for me... pffft.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

true I just have no choice.

we have had 3or 4  cars around most of the time but all but 2 usually just sat . I just sold my wifes old e350 wagon . really did not want to sell but it only got driven when I took it to the cabin or one of our cars was in the shop . so yeah under 20 days a yr fuck that . sold the 08 eclipse convertible last yr because that thing never got used 10 days a yr . stupid to be storing and paying insurance for nothing . she did sell that to her cuz kid for pretty cheep so she had a nice car for school think it had 25k on it gave it to her for 4k.    

28 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

Oh...who the fak is that? :lol:

you gotta say it like a Mexican :lol:  Good luck trying to find one of those to buy around here right now

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bought the focus brand new and have driven it 70k in 3 years .......its worked out well 

So you drove to work looking like a beaner for 70k miles in 3 years......I guess :lol:  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you gotta say it like a Mexican :lol:  Good luck trying to find one of those to buy around here right now

So you drove to work looking like a beaner for 70k miles in 3 years......I guess :lol:  :bc: 

I drove back and forth to MN from Indiana a shit ton....thats for sure

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oòooooh! :bc: