Check your account email address ×

Official 2018 Formula 1 Thread

10 hours ago, ckf said:

He is a little on the aggressive side, LOL.

I wouldn't mind  F1 if Hamilton wasn't there. There's something about that guy that I don't like. To bad he didn't retire a few years ago instead of Rosberg.

Yes I liked rosberg. I believe Hamilton is the reason he retired....had enough of the whiney bs!

Verstappen is agressive for sure. The incident with vettel was not his fault. Vettel was the agressor

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yes I liked rosberg. I believe Hamilton is the reason he retired....had enough of the whiney bs!

Verstappen is agressive for sure. The incident with vettel was not his fault. Vettel was the agressor

Agreed on all of it :bc:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was good to see Kimi win :thumb:

For sure, he should have won a couple more races before this but has to move over for Vettel. That's not racing when the fastest guy has to finish second. If I was paying big money for a seat I'd be pissed.

• Like 1

Kimi is going home next year. He seems genuinely excited.

I don't think he would have followed orders on Sunday anyway. He was fastest on track and out to prove a point!

Vettel is his own worst enemy. Pushing too hard, expecting others to back off. That spin and smoke show showed his frustration.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Kimi is going home next year. He seems genuinely excited.

I don't think he would have followed orders on Sunday anyway. He was fastest on track and out to prove a point!

Vettel is his own worst enemy. Pushing too hard, expecting others to back off. That spin and smoke show showed his frustration.

Vettel made at least four big mistakes so far this season. Without those the championship would be a lot closer. F1 would be a lot more interesting if the points were close at the top.

• Like 1

Kimi Raikkonen was a content man post the United States GP, having secured his first race win in 113 race starts in the recently concluded United States GP.

The post race celebrations were typical Kimi like, with not much fuss created and Kimi aimlessly wandering around, sporting a smile on his face.

The podium celebrations too seemed pretty normal from Raikkonen’s end, but there was one instance that caught the eye of Will Buxton and a lot of Finnish fans as well.

When General John M Murray came in to congratulate Kimi for the win, Iceman took off his cap while shaking hands with the General.

The gesture came out of respect for General John M Murray, and Kimi knew about how to go about it, as he too had served in the military for Finland.

https://thesportsrush.com/kimi-raikkonen-took-of-his-cap-on-the-podium-in-us-gp/

• Like 3