Check your account email address ×

Patriots owner and the Parkland students

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's still an asshole, fuck the Patriots.

Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/08/28/robert-kraft-and-new-england-patriots-pledge-match-1-million-donations-american-red

Total asshole... :justsaying:

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots Pledge to Match up to $1 Million in Donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund

http://www.patriots.com/news/2017/08/28/robert-kraft-and-new-england-patriots-pledge-match-1-million-donations-american-red

Maybe willyblower asked him for a free handout. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Most rich scumbags try to buy their way into heaven. Helps them convince themselves they aren't greedy fucks.

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Most rich scumbags try to buy their way into heaven. Helps them convince themselves they aren't greedy fucks.

You sound jealous  young cornholer

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You're so fucked in the head....Kraft is a good dude. Maybe go buy some of his Gillette Razor Blades and do some cutting ya fucking freak.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm just thankful I'm not a bootlicking capitalist under the delusion I'm a punk :lol: 

Yeah you're a bartender and dick sucker.....awesome.

fuck anyone that hijacks immature kids who have been badly traumatized to further their rights destroying campaign .......fuck pants shitting MC tooo 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're so fucked in the head....Kraft is a good dude. Maybe go buy some of his Gillette Razor Blades and do some cutting ya fucking freak.

He's wealthy, what part of eating the rich do you not get? Plus hating the Patriots is like a fucking passtime in NJ :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you're a bartender and dick sucker.....awesome.

Actually I just quit that job, found better money with a general contractor. I figure it's time to say fuck it and learn a trade, get an electrical license or something.

10 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

You'r not a capitalist? :lol:

I don't really have a choice but to participate in capitalism, but I believe it is a deeply flawed economic system that we should abandon, yes.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't really have a choice but to participate in capitalism, but I believe it is a deeply flawed economic system that we should abandon, yes.

Either we subscribe to pure capitalism and accept its inherent flaws or we move on to something else.....this pseudo capitalism that is gutting our wealth is just bullshit 

• Like 1