Check your account email address ×

Libs leaving

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Truth is most of the pussification is on the right with clowns like Dump.  Look at what a thin-skinned pussy he is and many of his supporters are spitting images of him.  Tough talkers who never back it up and have can't speak truth to power.  :news:

Lmfao!

Bernie Sanders movement. 

Occupy Wallstreet

I want more free stuff.   Modern-day liberals are the hippie generation and their children who think every player deserves a trophy even if they finish in last place.  I'd bet good money you're one of those type of coaches.  Every single aspect of the pussification of America comes from liberals starting in public schools going all the way through life

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lmfao!

Bernie Sanders movement. 

Occupy Wallstreet

I want more free stuff.   Modern-day liberals are the hippie generation and their children who think every player deserves a trophy even if they finish in last place.  I'd bet good money you're one of those type of coaches.  Every single aspect of the pussification of America comes from liberals starting in public schools going all the way through life

That is the way you have to do it...parents be damned.

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lmfao!

Bernie Sanders movement. 

Occupy Wallstreet

:lol: You're exactly the poster child for the pussification of America.....which is mostly bullshit and right wing drivel.  

Actually we compete - winners and losers in many drills, practice, and games.  Results matter.  Life isn't fair.  And you're expected to be good.  If that sounds like pussification - let me know :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You're exactly the poster child for the pussification of America.....which is mostly bullshit and right wing drivel.  

Actually we compete - winners and losers in many drills, practice, and games.  Results matter.  Life isn't fair.  And you're expected to be good.  If that sounds like pussification - let me know :snack:

:lies:

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

:lies:

You weren't on the old forum - so there's a lot you don't know NY Momo :news:. We have a couple gold balls and a silver from the last four years that say otherwise :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You weren't on the old forum - so there's a lot you don't know NY Momo :news:. We have a couple gold balls and a silver from the last four years that say otherwise :bc: 

I was here at the start of fs 1.0 for some time.

You have gold balls alright.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Most likely an honorary coaching position because of the company he works for.  It's quite funny actually.

Still I have to give him some credit for working with kids..i just hope he doesn't want to be around them in a sexual way.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Still I have to give him some credit for working with kids..i just hope he doesn't want to be around them in a sexual way.

Dude - just stop.  Insuating sexual conduct with an adult/coach/parent/student/player relationship is completely out of bounds.  It's a topic you should not joke around about.  Period. 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dude - just stop.  Insuating sexual conduct with an adult/coach/parent/student/player relationship is completely out of bounds.  It's a topic ipthat should not be joked around about.  Period. 

wow..i hit a button..becoming defensive are we?

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

wow..i hit a button..becoming defensive are we?

Nope.  It's simply the reality we live in.  You can keep flapping your lips and acting like a juvenile punk or man-up and move-on.  Until you've been around kids who've experienced real predators - you're best just to keep your mouth shut and move on.  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

You had no problem with promoting the allegations towards Trump.

Apples and Horses.  :nuts:

'Allegations' and a criminal case being filed are much different than making a blind Internet reference.  Do you use 'allegation' when discussing the Clintons?

Truth is you're pretty dumb.    

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope.  It's simply the reality we live in.  You can keep flapping your lips and acting like a juvenile punk or man-up and move-on.  Until you've been around kids who've experienced real predoarors - you're best just to keep your mouth shut and move on.  

like maybe some of the kids you coach?

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apples and Horses.  :nuts:

'Allegations' and a criminal case being filed are much different than making a blind Internet reference.  Do you use 'allegation' when discussing the Clintons?

Truth is you're pretty dumb.    

Truth is I found a button.

Going into full meltdown are we?