Check your account email address ×

trump's top lawyer resigns

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fucking shit.  "Bad blood between Hillary and Sanders"?  There was no "bad blood" there.  Sanders was screwed very undemocratically (becuase he didn't own the Dem party) and Sanders supporters stayed home because they weren't going to vote for that lying bitch and wouldn't vote for Trump.  WTF?  You think they just felt she was gonna win no matter what?  Many voted for Trump just to spite her and her rotten party.

You people really aren't getting it.  Astonishing. 

I'm not here to defend Hillary but if I were bankrolling the DNC and pouring millions of my campaign dollars into their coffers I would expect to get the nomination too.  Without Hillarys contributions the DNC would be in much worse shape financially.  

Hillary is a lying hag and she got exactly what she deserved. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Bwahahahahahaha

That new guy DiGeneosalami sounds like a really nice catch by Team Trump

”Trump is being framed”

:lmao:

like someone right out of the national enquirer :lol:

one of the top lawyers in DC turned him down, and now this guy leaves.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I'm not here to defend Hillary but if I were bankrolling the DNC and pouring millions of my campaign dollars into their coffers I would expect to get the nomination too.  Without Hillarys contributions the DNC would be in much worse shape financially.  

Oh, no question.  I am positive that was the deal before she dumped her money into it.  Why on Earth wouldn't it be?  She may be a lying, corrupt bitch...but you don't get in her position without being a really smart one.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And 30% of America are getting what they deserve.

Not really fair to the other 70% though

Just now, Snoslinger said:

like someone right out of the national enquirer :lol:

one of the top lawyers in DC turned him down, and now this guy leaves.

And he's not wrong either.  Not sure what is taking so long to fire Mueller and his team but enough of this bullshit already.  CAN THEM ALL...and you tools can all lose your minds about it.

#winning

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

not to mention Bernie would have lost against trump. some you trump supporting morons can blame Hillary all you want for this shit show, but it doesn't hold water.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The polls played a part.  All the bad blood between Hillary and Sanders kept people home.  I would guess a lot of Sanders supporters thought she would win without their votes. So they stayed home thinking they could say afterwards that they didn't vote for Hillary if she was a flop. If it had looked like a Trump victory, they would have voted for Hillary. 

Don't forget more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump.

Guess we will see what happens during this year's elections. 

:lies: and more :lies: oh and :bullshit: to 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention Bernie would have lost against trump. some you trump supporting morons can blame Hillary all you want for this shit show, but it doesn't hold water.

Tommy is just another Dave :thumbsup:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

And 30% of America are getting what they deserve.

Not really fair to the other 70% though

70/30?  :lol: I'll leave that idiocy alone and tackle the rest.  Those "70%ers" ( :lmao: ) don't want a booming economy, better pay, better options and more money in their retirement accounts?  They don't have to take it...but they all are..aren't they.  :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh.......quiet now.  Go suck your thumb.

Just now, Zambroski said:

And he's not wrong either.  Not sure what is taking so long to fire Mueller and his team but enough of this bullshit already.  CAN THEM ALL...and you tools can all lose your minds about it.

#winning

:lol:you are a complete idiot. for starters, if that were the case his lawyers wouldn't be jumping ship. I lost what little faith i had in you dude. you're damn near racer dumb. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That's got exactly ZERO to do with it.  You're rotten party usurped democracy.  Period.

:lol:you are a complete idiot. for starters, if that were the case his lawyers wouldn't be jumping ship. I lost what little faith i had in you dude. you're damn near racer dumb. :lol:

Now all these lawyers are "reputable" council?  What happened to frauds, liars and cheats?  Ahhh......hold on everyone....NARRATIVE SHIFT!!!

Oh yes Slinger...everyone is dumb that disagrees with you.  But look at your team here.  LOOK AT THEM!!!  LOOOOOOK!!!!!!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

70/30?  :lol: I'll leave that idiocy alone and tackle the rest.  Those "70%ers" ( :lmao: ) don't want a booming economy, better pay, better options and more money in their retirement accounts?  They don't have to take it...but they all are..aren't they.  :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhh.......quiet now.  Go suck your thumb.

hopefully the dems play some damn good commercials showing where all those corporoprate tax breaks went. i'll fill you in on something.............it wasn't to the employees. not even close.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Doe Dumber is smarter....cause he sort of knows he’s stupid :lmao: 

hopefully the dems play some damn good commercials showing where all those corporoprate tax breaks went. i'll fill you in on something.............it wasn't to the employees. not even close.

Oh, I'm sure those commercials will be epic!  I can't wait!!!!  :lmao:CNN and MSNBC will show them for free...or on IOU's.  They'll have to.  Think they'll be in color and HD?  :lol:

But really, credit will go to your side for writing the R's ads.  SOOOO  MUCH!  So much to work with!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now all these lawyers are "reputable" council?  What happened to frauds, liars and cheats?  Ahhh......hold on everyone....NARRATIVE SHIFT!!!

Oh yes Slinger...everyone is dumb that disagrees with you.  But look at your team here.  LOOK AT THEM!!!  LOOOOOOK!!!!!!  :lol:

some of his COUNSEL had decent reputations. others, not even close.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Remember, I live rent free along with a couple of rocks in that little space he calls a cranium.....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Milions know you're a liar Snot :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

There were lots of stories last year about how Dotard couldn’t get good lawyers because he always stiffs them, so this batch was the cream of the crap and now they’re all bailing.

:lol: