Check your account email address ×

if i were trump....

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I thought it would be fun to see Slinger caught up in his self induced fit of desperation over Trump and the dwindling chances for any out come that removes him from office but this is more than I could have imagined.    

i was going to make you my nut washer too. damn. 

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It would be just like back in the 90's when Billy was there.

I thought it was pretty rad when Bill was tossing some throat yogurt at bitches in the WH. I’d think less of him if he didn’t go outside his marriage married to that wench... Bet he railed hella lines and smoked some ganj in the Oval. He seems like fun. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought it was pretty rad when Bill was tossing some throat yogurt at bitches in the WH. I’d think less of him if he didn’t go outside his marriage married to that wench... Bet he railed hella lines and smoked some ganj in the Oval. He seems like fun. 

That guy could get away with anything.

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re too stupid to know WTF is going on with the thread :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

isn't it funny how he slowly cowers out of things and tries to laugh shit off when a right winger scolds him :lol:

Which one of you two is the fluffer tonight. Hell, if brains were dynamite you both couldn't blow one of your noses. 

"pwease don't pick on the cwintons, they are our saviors" 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

isn't it funny how he slowly cowers out of things and tries to laugh shit off when a right winger scolds him :lol:

He’s literally borderline if not totally retarded.   Doe Dumber is stupid.  Period.  Best part is - he thinks he’s smart :lmao:   

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’d be fun. Just tittys hangin out... Trump poundin back Bud Heavies and slapping her on the ass when she walks by during a press conference. I’d vote for him in a second term. 

That would be awesome. Let Stormy be the house mom. Hot bitches squirting all over each other. What fun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It would be just like back in the 90's when Billy was there.

I'm not promoting fornication, just the constant tease to the media and public would be ideal.  Hell I'd be tickled if she were a model citizen while there!

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That would be awesome. Let Stormy be the house mom. Hot bitches squirting all over each other. What fun. 

Now your getting a bit carried away......why's everybody got to get so greedy?:pc:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

if mueller finds money laundering, obstruction, and other legit charges what do you think would happen? don't come back with a "he won't" either. i want to know what you think will happen if he does.

what will happen when he dose not? same thing that will happen when no collusion  is found I assume

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He’s literally borderline if not totally retarded.   Doe Dumber is stupid.  Period.  Best part is - he thinks he’s smart :lmao:   

look the cockrider is showing we total lack of self awareness for the 10th time today. good fucking god are you pathetic I almost feel embarrassed for you at times