Check your account email address ×

tillerson, out...

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You are delusional faggot what I posted is 100% true and any non homo with more than 2 brain cells knows it :finger2: 

You really need a Xanax prescription or something.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well i guess that makes analer stupid too :lol:

i get you tom, all your answers depend on who you are responding to. you get caught in webs damn near daily. soon you'll try the "i knew trump was guilty all along" card. 

You are one dumb SOB. I stated “money laundrying” a long long time ago when you were only talking collusion. Im surprised you dont remember that..........

In this thread i was making fun of you. A guy who thinks big oil manipulates the price of crude. 

You need to up your game a notch or two. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are one dumb SOB. I stated “money laundrying” a long long time ago when you were only talking collusion. Im surprised you dont remember that..........

In this thread i was making fun of you. A guy who thinks big oil manipulates the price of crude. 

nice try dude. while you may have been slightly joking about tillerson doing it, you want oil to go up, as the oil and gas industry is hurting. especially with these latest steel sanctions from trump that you seem to want to ignore. 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

regarding trump. why can you imagine "money laundering" with trump and russia, but yet cannot imagine "collusion" to help improve and hide that money laundering :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sorry what?

Trump hires shitty people all of which are under investigation and can’t get security clearances?

:dunno:

They need a revolving door on the Whitehouse.  People quitting, people getting fired...... once upon a time, I heard it was an honor to work for the POTUS.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nice try dude. while you may have been slightly joking about tillerson doing it, you want oil to go up, as the oil and gas industry is hurting. especially with these latest steel sanctions from trump that you seem to want to ignore. 

OMG. You are clueless as fuck,  still.  That post was directed right at you and no one else.  You think I call you out all the time but you can’t even tell when I actually do it. 

Momo has you pegged. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

regarding trump. why can you imagine "money laundering" with trump and russia, but yet cannot imagine "collusion" to help improve and hide that money laundering :news:

Unlike you, I don’t imagine things. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mattis is Jesus, how dare you. And there are better ways to protect US Steel than a Tariff. I’d rather subsidize. 

No....we tariff and we force other importing countries to tariff as well. China is the target. It's time to play hardball

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....we tariff and we force other importing countries to tariff as well. China is the target. It's time to play hardball

What incentive do developing nations and rivals have to do so? Hell, even allies? Unless you are fully willing to Tariff everyone and everything from anyone who doesn’t like us telling them what to do? Or you could allow US firms the same opportunity by subsidizing wages and environmental standards without raising the price of goods for all Americans and drawing further tariffs compounding that. The only way to beat China at that game is to play it better and not alienate our friends. We have the consumer power to do so. China, yet, does not. Because while I see your idea, the fact is, it only works with worldwide buy in. And it would only have buy in to make us happy. I don’t like the odds of that happening. 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

OMG. You are clueless as fuck,  still.  That post was directed right at you and no one else.  You think I call you out all the time but you can’t even tell when I actually do it. 

Momo has you pegged. 

:handjob:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What incentive do developing nations and rivals have to do so? Hell, even allies? Unless you are fully willing to Tariff everyone and everything from anyone who doesn’t like us telling them what to do? Or you could allow US firms the same opportunity by subsidizing wages and environmental standards without raising the price of goods for all Americans and drawing further tariffs compounding that. The only way to beat China at that game is to play it better and not alienate our friends. We have the consumer power to do so. China, yet, does not. Because while I see your idea, the fact is, it only works with worldwide buy in. And it would only have buy in to make us happy. I don’t like the odds of that happening. 

We tried it....it doesn't work. No more diplomacy. Level the playing field. 

We cannot let goods made with slave labor....no environmental standards and heavily subsidized by hostile governments to flood our shores and for our manufacturing base to rot from the inside out. 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes please. 

how can you believe trump may have laundered money with the russian cronies, but cannot believe trump worked with russian cronies to help get him elected? which would allow considerably more money laundering, loan payoffs, and many other "rewards" for doing so? i thought about creating another analogy but i cannot think of anything simpler than this topic actually is :lol: if you cannot see the collusion potential here, you won't be able to see it anywhere else. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how can you believe trump may have laundered money with the russian cronies, but cannot believe trump worked with russian cronies to help get him elected? which would allow considerably more money laundering, loan payoffs, and many other "rewards" for doing so? i thought about creating another analogy but i cannot think of anything simpler than this topic actually is :lol: if you cannot see the collusion potential here, you won't be able to see it anywhere else. 

I dont ever remember saying, implying or believing Trumps money laundering had anything to do with Russians.  In fact, i’m positive that I never made that connection. 

Next. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We tried it....it doesn't work. No more diplomacy. Level the playing field. 

We cannot let goods made with slave labor....no environmental standards and heavily subsidized by hostile governments to flood our shores and for our manufacturing base to rot from the inside out. 

But we haven’t. Truly subsidize to have the same effect China does through dumping. We’d beat them at that game. As many as there are of them, our consumer power is so infinite that we dwarf them. It’s a win for us. Prices don’t rise, we don’t get on the receiving end of more tariffs multiplying price rises across the economy, and your industry gets the same if not better boost. I’d argue better. More strategically placed and controlled by us rather than dependent on Chinese counter to our tariffs. Tell that to your people, set up a meet. I’ll learn those nerds. Remember, I’m a millennial, I know everything. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont ever remember saying, implying or believing Trumps money laundering had anything to do with Russians.  In fact, i’m positive that I never made that connection. 

Next. 

:lol: you are pathetic

On 8/14/2017 at 8:52 PM, Rev Molester said:

It'll have everything to do with Russia. Election colluding, Russian money laundering, tax evasion...etc.

He's been laundering Russian money for decades. And that's just a start. 

On 8/14/2017 at 8:54 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I was referring more to the Russians colluding with Trump to help him win the election.  

All bets are off when you throw in money laundering.  He may very well be guilty of that.  

what do you have next tom? why don't you try honesty, and end this little charade of yours?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fuck anyone who supports slave made goods flooding our shores and snuffing out are middle class. Mattis or otherwise

You support the same domestically......:snack: Hence your massive hypocrisy :thumbsup:

Just now, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid

Shut your hypocritical pie-hole :lmao: 

You cry about the EPA everytime they slap a corporation for violations.  You support right to lose work - which is proven to pay less for the workers your fake outrage is concerned about....so STFU you stupid fuck.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Shut your hypocritical pie-hole :lmao: 

You cry about the EPA everytime they slap a corporation for violations.  You support right to lose work - which is proven to pay less for the workers your fake outrage is concerned about....so STFU you stupid fuck.  :thumbsup:

I have never supported right to work you brain dead ass fucking idiot 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have never supported right to work you brain dead ass fucking idiot 

:lmao: You’re an outspoken proponent of the EPA and Unions...... :lol: 

You’re a massive fucking hypocrite dude.... :thumbsup: