Check your account email address ×

****Official 2019 NFL Thread**** A new Seaon Begins

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I don't blame you Jim. Even though I'm a Pats fan, I feel bad for the rest of the AFC. I really didn't think they had enough left in the tank to advance to the SB again this year.

I never expected anything besides an afc east championship.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Simply amazing.  Let the haters hate like they always do but there’s no denying the Pats supremacy and dynasty here.  I’ll pull for them.

LET THE PAGENTRY BEGIN (continue)!!!

Wow... Roll Tide and a Pats fan. The entire “My name is Thad and I hope we win the match” package. Die. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow... Roll Tide and a Pats fan. The entire “My name is Thad and I hope we win the match” package. Die. 

Are you upset because the best team won or because the Patriots won?  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Are you upset because the best team won or because the Patriots won?  

Because the Pats won. I have a lot of respect for Dom Grady and Billard. They are the best QB/Coach combo ever to play the game and ever will most likely. That doesn’t mean I have to like the result. That TD drive was plain and simple why Brady is the GOAT... For now. Mahomes was the man though. He was the star. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Because the Pats won. I have a lot of respect for Dom Grady and Billard. They are the best QB/Coach combo ever to play the game and ever will most likely. That doesn’t mean I have to like the result. That TD drive was plain and simple why Brady is the GOAT... For now. Mahomes was the man though. He was the star. 

:bc:  

I dont really think Mahomes was the star though. Not just yet.  IMO the Pats defence was the star. I dont think anyone expected them to play as well as they did. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not many Packers fans are willing to admit that Brady is the GOAT :bc:    

Mahomes is going to be fun to watch over the next several years.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:bc:  

I dont really think Mahomes was the star though. Not just yet.  IMO the Pats defence was the star. I dont think anyone expected them to play as well as they did. 

The Pats D showed up at just the right time. I'm still shocked that they went in to Arrowhead and beat the Chiefs. It just didn't feel like it was going to be their year this season.

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That no look pass Mahomes did was sweet.

How close that punt came to hitting Endleman (sp) ...wow.

Brady is the Goat.

I  thought Edelman had to of touched the ball until they showed the different camera angles.

Couldn't have asked for a better game, just a different outcome if you were a Chiefs fan :bc:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I  thought Edelman had to of touched the ball until they showed the different camera angles.

Couldn't have asked for a better game, just a different outcome if you were a Chiefs fan :bc:

Sure was close. Almost touched his fingers, thumb & then his arm. 1/2" maybe ...

Was an awesome game. Love the cold weather outside stadium games also :bc:

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

romo.jpg

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hated him when he was with 'The Boys'.  Now I think he is one of the best in the booth :thumb:

I always root against the Cowboys. Think he is one of the best in the booth now also.  Really good knowledge on audibles also ... calls em real-time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who said I'm a fan of the Pats?  There are only two teams to choose from....if I chose the Rams, would I be a fan of theirs now?  

Shut the fuck up, Mumbles ......and go change your sheets!  :lol:

So who were the comentators in the booth last night. I thought they were great. 

One of them, maybe it was Romo, was calling every play almost exactly like it was about to unfold.  A couple of the throws he predicted exactly like they happened. It was pretty amazing actually. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So who were the comentators in the booth last night. I thought they were great. 

One of them, maybe it was Romo, was calling every play almost exactly like it was about to unfold.  A couple of the throws he predicted exactly like they happened. It was pretty amazing actually. 

So you watched the game but had no idea who you were listening to....come on!  😂

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I always root against the Cowboys. Think he is one of the best in the booth now also.  Really good knowledge on audibles also ... calls em real-time.

Fuck the Cowboys :bigfinger:        There were 3 or 4 plays in a row where he told us who was going to get the ball based on the defense and offensive alignments.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So glad CBS has The Super Bowl this year. :thumbsup:

BTW......

Rams-31

Pats-27

Should be a great game with Romo in the booth :thumbsup:  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who said I'm a fan of the Pats?  There are only two teams to choose from....if I chose the Rams, would I be a fan of theirs now?  

Shut the fuck up, Mumbles ......and go change your sheets!  :lol:

Don't fight it bro, I saw the pic of you at last weeks  game on your FB page.  :lol:

pats_sendoff2_012918.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you watched the game but had no idea who you were listening to....come on!  😂

I watched the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter and the 4th quarter. And I use the word “watched” loosely as I busy with other things at the time. 

The person who was predicting the plays didnt sound like Romo at all but he was very good. He definitely knows the game well. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I watched the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter and the 4th quarter. And I use the word “watched” loosely as I busy with other things at the time. 

The person who was predicting the plays didnt sound like Romo at all but he was very good. He definitely knows the game well. 

That was Tony Romo. Now if they could just find someone to replace Cris Collinsworth......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Sure was close. Almost touched his fingers, thumb & then his arm. 1/2" maybe ...

Was an awesome game. Love the cold weather outside stadium games also :bc:

The booth knowledge on the audibles was incredible for sure. 

• Like 1