Check your account email address ×

900 ACE = decent lawn tractor engine

Fucking thing is not fit for a sled or a turbo

You will read more than a few guys stating the following .....this is from DT

"Just left the demos. They had three 900turbos. The first one I rode was horrible. I mean horrible! After walking away scratching my head I found out that all three of them had different tunes and the one I rode was the worst of the three. Was able to ride the others later on. I will say this, i still walked away thingking how much better my current STOCK 16 1200 X is. The 900turbos were not what I expected. BUT it's all about what doo does to them for production. How will we know what we will get?? One of the demo sleds was SWEET! But other were blah.. 

The 850's out performed them all though imo. The 850 is a monster! Rode a ton of sleds today. Still loving my 1200X! 900t will be different when the aftermarket gets ahold of it. Stock for stock, is say expect a less playful 1200 with more top end. 900TURBOS felt heavier then my 1200 but could be setup. "

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah I am not having a good feel of this whole ACE platform , all you have do is take a look at pictures. Connecting rods , heads on 900 ace just scream “profit profit” in brp minds. 

Yup.....you nailed it. It might be fine for some gay quad or SXS application. Not sleds 

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Going to be fun watching the lawnmower beat up on polaris latest and greatest! 

Maybe after 2500$ in mods and some race gas or e85

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They are saying 180 tune only. So $500

No...they aren't. One retard on dootalk who knows nothing is saying that.

It will be 170 with tune

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If the Polaris is 175 hp they’ll have something. 170 or less is a fail 

Yah...170 would be a fail. 175 would be a serious win. I'm guessing in between

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No...they aren't. One retard on dootalk who knows nothing is saying that.

It will be 170 with tune

TD Ben will get 200-220 on pump with a tube but you’ll have to run it at 20,000 rpm or it might detonate 

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

X3 with same engine is leaving factory with more than 170!

Aftermarket will get more.

Huge difference in tuning a SXS and a sled......SXS has a radiator and fan and much more cooling capacity than a sled. You cant count on consistent engine temps in a sled etc.

Take a look at the EVO dyno sheets from the X3 .....to get to 206 BHP on this motor took full bolt ons , bigger injectors and E85 or straight race gas

I am guessing you will see 170 tunes and 185 tunes or maybe a little more with FBO

It will get spanked buy good running 850's @@@@@@@2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Huge difference in tuning a SXS and a sled......SXS has a radiator and fan and much more cooling capacity than a sled. You cant count on consistent engine temps in a sled etc.

Take a look at the EVO dyno sheets from the X3 .....to get to 206 BHP on this motor took full bolt ons , bigger injectors and E85 or straight race gas

I am guessing you will see 170 tunes and 185 tunes or maybe a little more with FBO

It will get spanked buy good running 850's @@@@@@@2

It’s another dull normal sled from doo. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

It doesn’t get anymore gay than worrying about how fast your sled is and spending thousands to mod it for a few more HP, ET, and top end. Bolt on mods and after market turbos are for wannabe sledders with small dicks...:thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It doesn’t get anymore gay than worrying about how fast your sled is and spending thousands to mod it for a few more HP, ET, and top end. Bolt on mods and after market turbos are for wannabe sledders with small dicks...:thumbsup:

No t doesn’t get any more gay than being you oops 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude.....you are basically a chick snowmobiler. You dont know fuck about sleds and you sure as fuck dont know anything about riding them. You're gay little pics from some godforsaken corner of Canada that show you having ridden your little faggots sled to the top of some hill are literally turning people gay from looking at them. Now just fuck off 

"Oh , I need a tool kit and a heated shield plug in and I need my bearings to be in great shape or something" "Hey....why did that reverse work and now all of the sudden it wont...this is bad!"

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor @f7ben trying to play sled wrencher :lmao: How fast is it......turbo.....horsepower...all gay for those who pose, can’t ride, and have small dicks.  SBYL Benny :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1