Check your account email address ×

Let Polluters Pollute.....

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I still see all kinds of printed paper - the damn junk mail that comes daily, magazines, brochures in dr office, books, blow up doll directions......

while the internets and digital have put a damper on things, it's far from over.

You and your blow up doll directions eh Snot :flush: you have seen all kinds 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....we need our government to place the same burdens on imports as it does on us. Or do you support importing products made with slave labor and horrendous environmental impacts.

Also go fuck yourself you 2 digit iq mouth breathing fucking moron. You aren't qualified to flip burgers let alone comment on anything tougher than changing a fuse. "Toolkit"

The fucking imbicile fucked that up too :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope....we need our government to place the same burdens on imports as it does on us. Or do you support importing products made with slave labor and horrendous environmental impacts.

Also go fuck yourself you 2 digit iq mouth breathing fucking moron. You aren't qualified to flip burgers let alone comment on anything tougher than changing a fuse. "Toolkit"

Yo stupid fuck - looks like you clowns whine and Donald helps you out...tariffs and dirty water are the new norm :lmao:  All so you can ‘compete’......you’re on the government tit bro :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo stupid fuck - looks like you clowns whine and Donald helps you out...tariffs and dirty water are the new norm :lmao:  All so you can ‘compete’......you’re on the government tit bro :thumbsup:

Fair trade is not government tit.  Good try toolkit 

Also most decent dems support fair trade , responsible environmental industry and labor standards. 

You're basically a retarded Republican 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Also most decent dems support fair trade , responsible environmental industry and labor standards. 

I support those also.....but this thread says your boy Dump thinks otherwise...:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I remember you telling a story about EPA stifling an iron ore mine I think it was??? :dunno:  Trump is fixing that shit 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Please eat a bullet you annoying motherfucker. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I remember you telling a story about EPA stifling an iron ore mine I think it was??? :dunno:  Trump is fixing that shit 

I don't recall. Wisconsin stifled an iron ore mine but that was their retarded regs not EPA.

The other one I have spoken of is a copper nickel mine and that is MNPCA and a MN issue and sulfide mining is a whole different ball game with much higher environmental risk

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I still see all kinds of printed paper - the damn junk mail that comes daily, magazines, brochures in dr office, books, blow up doll directions......

while the internets and digital have put a damper on things, it's far from over.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2018/01/17/small-minnesota-town-hit-with-big-layoff-by.html

https://www.sctimes.com/story/money/2014/06/18/quadgraphics-plans-close-st-cloud-printing-operation/10743749/

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2017/10/25/quad-graphics-closing-365-person-waseca-plant.html

58 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Quad and Donnely basically bought out everything they could get their hands on. Demand for print has dipped, but not significantly as would have thought. Their mega plants are so efficient that those little offshoots they bought were inevitably going to be closed in order to control supply and price. If you are in the niche market and not printing huge name magazines, it is a really good time to be in print. The 60K to couple million run magazines and catalogs are pretty much not in the big guy's interest. The problem is they ate up a lot of the smaller guys who would be interested. The barriers to entry are so high that its very likely that a lot of niche small run shops will be doing very well for the foreseeable future even with demand for print dropping (not substantially). Most marketers and publishers have found that print still is an effective medium. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ people. the point was that the coal industry is dying quicker than the printing and paper industry. ben's comp was dumb as fuck, but that's nothing new. 

MC said "Coal and Steel" you worthless fucking retard 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Coal and steel....lol what next horse and buggy’s.

Well, Trump was wanting to put steam back on Military ships. 

I think the Generals just laughed and knew he'd get sidetracked.

But sure polluting drinking water is fucking brilliant. 

8 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Maybe some should show some personal leadership, sell their snowmobiles , ride a bicycle to work year round , only use public transportation or walk , move into the smallest  home that is green user rated , plant a backyard garden and only use water that is supplied by mother nature.

Maybe they'd rather support hi tech solutions.  

You're simple minded solutions would be equivalent to saying the only electric vehicle choice is a volt or Prius.  So telling a sports car owner that he has to drive a volt if he cares about the environment and completely ignoring Tesla.

Funny how you supporters of polluters and climate change deniers stopped saying, "why should we do it if China doesn't" Since China is investing huge amounts in clean energy on what your President called a Chinese plot. 

But hey, keep polluting your water. I'm hoping our country buys some of Russia's new missiles.  Then we can use them to protect our fresh water when the US comes calling.