Check your account email address ×

So I pulled the trigger on this new toy last weekend instead of finishing my hardwood floor. Lol

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh.  Forgot to mention.  We are headed to the Nickleback concert tonight.  Uber driver is headed here now.  

I know, I know.  Nickleback is for homos but I really like their music.  We saw 3 Doors Down in Denver last month.  That was the best concert I had ever been to and I've seen them several times already.  Last time I saw Nickleback they were touring with Bon Jovi.  Saw them at Soldiers Field in Chicago.  

The band that everyone loves to hate. Funny how this video has over 105 million views :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You just aged 20 years.

I got all summer to ride my toys....and who says i cant buy one down south....its just not worth the sacrifice in living space just to be able to haul them imo.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I got all summer to ride my toys....and who says i cant buy one down south....its just not worth the sacrifice in living space just to be able to haul them imo.

pussy-whipped-go-30811499.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Correction, 25 years.:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

man that is a nice set-up dave. we used to have a 33' camper permanently set up at a campground at the beach . we loved it.

Thx! :bc:

Just now, ckf said:

So what you are saying is that she is the one with the balls. Got it :lol:

I wanted a normal place to eat and living room....you just dont get that with a toyhauler.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm just fucking with ya Dave :bc:

I know you are...im just explaining why i went with this trailer....it was a real struggle...i considered many factors...i was even considering a bumper pull so i could put a quad in the bed...if it was just a weekend thing...id have kept the toyhauler.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I know you are...im just explaining why i went with this trailer....it was a real struggle...i considered many factors...i was even considering a bumper pull so i could put a quad in the bed...if it was just a weekend thing...id have kept the toyhauler.

Just buy a good second hand toy that you can sell at the end of the season without it costing you much cash :thumb:

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

Just buy a good second hand toy that you can sell at the end of the season without it costing you much cash :thumb:

Thats what i was thinking...it will be a totally new experience....i might not even want to go riding...lots of sites to see and new people to meet.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats what i was thinking...it will be a totally new experience....i might not even want to go riding...lots of sites to see and new people to meet.

Buy a 5k Jeep then dump it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Buy a 5k Jeep then dump it. 

That is actually something ive thought about....so i dont have to drive dually around....nice thing is i have a place to store it. See what happens. :bc: