Check your account email address ×

Epic Snow !11111

f7ben

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

damn where's that got nothing but mud here

Northern MN .....I am going to ride at least 5-6 more days up there this year. Hoping for another 1000 miles 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Buddy just sent me this.....said it really deep in the woods and with another round of snow coming tomorrow night its going to be epic

KIMG0198.jpg

Damn.  I've only had my SBA out a couple times in good conditions, and still nothing that deep, although we were close a couple weeks ago with Sal Rosenstein and the Angry G, it was coming over and covering the headlights.  Normally not a big deal except we were lost and it was at night.  400 mile day:lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  I've only had my SBA out a couple times in good conditions, and still nothing that deep, although we were close a couple weeks ago with Sal Rosenstein and the Angry G, it was coming over and covering the headlights.  Normally not a big deal except we were lost and it was at night.  400 mile day:lol:  :bc: 

Its certainly SBA conditions up there.......it is not apex conditions :lol: that sled in the pic is the one being held running by a wire nut and it has 17k miles on it 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

damn i thought i had alot of miles at 11k

Dude is 350lbs and has broken that rear skid so many times there is probably more welded  gussets in it than original welds :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Seriously, total dickhead... worst winter I can remember in a while. Talked to a bud in the Pitt, said it sucks there too. 

What's your snow report @ckf

Fields are bare around here. There is limited riding in the upper elevations but you have to ride 3 or 4 miles of shit to get there.

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

we banned fag wheelers here keep your trail destroyers north of the border. thank you in advance:whistle:

x1000 ......them faggot ass piles of worthless boring fuck absolutely trash sled trails

• Thanks 1