Check your account email address ×

Serve and protect

Just now, F3600 said:

Sadly it sounds like this Leo and probably others are becoming like fire departments.  Arrive on scene, setup a perimeter, work from a safe distance, don’t risk injury, and clean up afterwards.  But enjoy the accolades and hero talk.

Here in Wisconsin the Governor have turned them into indentured servants. You should see the benefit package they enjoy. He even gives them collective bargaining.     

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And do people consider your profession to be full of ultra intelligent, rational thinkers?

I wonder what a comparison graph might show.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? 

18 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Sadly it sounds like this Leo and probably others are becoming like fire departments.  Arrive on scene, setup a perimeter, work from a safe distance, don’t risk injury, and clean up afterwards.  But enjoy the accolades and hero talk.

Yes, the “hero” title is what giggles me to tears.  Shameful.  Since when did anyone wearing an affiliation uniform make them a “hero”.  Joke.

Its akin to liberals labeling themselves “intellectually elite” and “morally just”.

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, the “hero” title is what giggles me to tears.  Shameful.  Since when did anyone wearing an affiliation uniform make them a “hero”.  Joke.

Its akin to liberals labeling themselves “intellectually elite” and “morally just”.

I don't know...sort of like anybody wearing fatigues that never left the states is labeled a hero.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know...sort of like anybody wearing fatigues that never left the states is labeled a hero.

They shouldn’t be labeled that by society either.  It’s not heroic to take a job for pay.  The uniform, while it may deserve respect, doesn’t make a hero of the person wearing it.

About ten years ago I got into an email debate with an editor of the NYT about the constant use of the word of “hero”.  Bet we went back and forth twenty times.  It was a good convo.  In the end, he still disagreed with me.

Emotional sensationalism.

”Survivors”.

I cant even comprehend how fucking dumb a person would have to be to actually advocate for ex-military members to be recruited into LEO positions in the states.

I mean what could go wrong , soldiers who were brainwashed full of idiotic propaganda and trained to kill being armed and turned loose on the streets with civilians.

What could possibly go wrong

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I cant even comprehend how fucking dumb a person would have to be to actually advocate for ex-military members to be recruited into LEO positions in the states.

I mean what could go wrong , soldiers who were brainwashed full of idiotic propaganda and trained to kill being armed and turned loose on the streets with civilians.

No Shit.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Weren’t you just electrocuted on the job?  A job that provides copious amount of training and massive amounts of safety precautions and regulations?  Not to mention, plenty of warning signs and stickers everywhere to remind you of the danger?

Yeah. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Weren’t you just electrocuted on the job?  A job that provides copious amount of training and massive amounts of safety precautions and regulations?  Not to mention, plenty of warning signs and stickers everywhere to remind you of the danger?

Yeah. :lmao:

Electrocuted is forever retard....I was shocked. Also it was others negligence that led to me being shocked....not my own. You really got nothing huh :lol: fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Electrocuted is forever retard....I was shocked. Also it was others negligence that led to me being shocked....not my own. You really got nothing huh :lol: fucking moron 

“Electrocuted is forever”.  Got it.  “Shocked” makes your complete goof sound much better.  So, did you plan on just being “shocked”?  Good move.  Cuz, forever is well, FOREVER!!! :lmao:

Tell me, are you heading for some type of remedial training now?  I bet you are.  

But....stupid, low IQ bootlickers!!!!!!!

:lmao:

82E8B1C4-C0C4-427A-B674-59AE70204057.gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

“Electrocuted is forever”.  Got it.  “Shocked” makes your complete goof sound much better.  So, did you plan on just being “shocked”?  Good move.  Cuz, forever is well, FOREVER!!! :lmao:

Tell me, are you heading for some type of remedial training now?  I bet you are.  

But....stupid, low IQ bootlickers!!!!!!!

:lmao:

82E8B1C4-C0C4-427A-B674-59AE70204057.gif

God damn are you stupid ......just dumb

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You got nuthin’, huh?

:lol:

:happy:

No mouth breather......its you who has nothing and every time you mouth shit out 2000 words of nonsensical idiocy on an obscure snowmobile site you prove it :lol: just dumb

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Here in Wisconsin the Governor have turned them into indentured servants. You should see the benefit package they enjoy. He even gives them collective bargaining.     

And dummy's like snoputz lap it up because he went after those goddamn unions...oh wait.....not all of them....Cops and Fireman got a pass. 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

im not reading the whole thread but not it's revealed multiple deputies "didn't go in"...

So the answer before was to have armed police in the school. But that didn’t work. So now let’s have armed teachers. 

At least the gun lovers are consistently stupid. 

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And dummy's like snoputz lap it up because he went after those goddamn unions...oh wait.....not all of them....Cops and Fireman got a pass. 

Because they are "heros".  This whole planet has shifted off it's fucking rocker!!!!!!

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So the answer before was to have armed police in the school. But that didn’t work. So now let’s have armed teachers. 

At least the gun lovers are consistently stupid. 

And so are your posts.  Dumb librulz spewage without any facts or realization that there are facts that don't match up to your emotional, beta-cuck ass.  :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all Bob Ross, you shouldn't be calling anybody a dummy. At the time, the spoiled public employees and their protests were bordering on anarchy and Walker knew he needed police and fire on his side in case the spoiled brats went over board. Now that things have settled, I do believe he should at least remove collective bargaining from police and fire also (which is nothing more than collective stealing from taxpayers) Firefighters especially need to be reigned in.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

First of all Bob Ross, you shouldn't be calling anybody a dummy. At the time, the spoiled public employees and their protests were bordering on anarchy and Walker knew he needed police and fire on his side in case the spoiled brats went over board. Now that things have settled, I do believe he should at least remove collective bargaining from police and fire also (which is nothing more than collective stealing from taxpayers) Firefighters especially need to be reigned in.

That is a fucking lame bunch of bullshit and excuses....bordering on anarchy....WTF. 

BTW Chad I know....the only dummy is me because I'm a college educated painter....Go plunge some turds and stfu Lumpy. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is a fucking lame bunch of bullshit and excuses....bordering on anarchy....WTF. 

BTW Chad I know....the only dummy is me because I'm a college educated painter....Go plunge some turds and stfu Lumpy. :lol:

I was wondering why you were taking so long to reply, Prestone must have you all flustered. :lol: