Check your account email address ×

Please check

XCR1250

This dog was fine a moment and dying the next, after spending $2,100, she died, had an autopsy done using her liver and it came back she was poisoned, we have zero poison anywhere here and she never left my yard, I fed her only Blue Buffalo.

507.jpg

513.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My guy gets Orijen. All organic ingredients sourced from Canada. Grain free as well. It’s all that I’ve ever fed my beasts. He’s a happy man. 

08909304-1DF2-4DC3-871C-3EC00D7710AA.jpeg

good looking pup. Ive got a 5 yr black. Rescue from missisippi.

28 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

This dog was fine a moment and dying the next, after spending $2,100, she died, had an autopsy done using her liver and it came back she was poisoned, we have zero poison anywhere here and she never left my yard, I fed her only Blue Buffalo.

507.jpg

513.jpg

Sorry for that, loosing your best friend is the worst. I had always read "Blue Buffalo" was a good brand. I feed mine the local farm store brand, not mass produced and, has seemed to help my older labs tendency to develop ear infections. Been on the same brand for years, produces good solid bowel movements! :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

507.jpg

513.jpg

wow, bummer. I feed my one made from poulin grain in VT. buy it at a feed store. Vet told me yrs ago grogery store food can make em bloat and blow up like a balloon.

I am not saying Blue Buffalo killed her, we never found out the poison,. My neighbor  down the road is a Vet and my regular Vet did say however Blue Buffalo is nothing special and mostly hype..dunno. I don't fed my new dog  BB but some other brand name, depends where we shop.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

good looking pup. Ive got a 5 yr black. Rescue from missisippi.

Thanks. He's turning into a tank. Not as long and lean as my field trials lab. Real stocky and fucking strong. I can't believe how mellow english labs are. I think he's sneaking xanax.