Check your account email address ×

So........LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I missed a good part of this week but it's clear, it's normal.  Whiney site libs providing excellend beat down entertainment.  But, without all the backreading.  HOW ABOUT THAT RUSSIA INVESTIGATION!!!???  LOLOLOLOL   NOTHING!!!...and does that all sound like a bunch of made up shit to help Mueller get out of a hot mess and make it look like he found something or what???  :lol: "We are indicting some Russia people and some companies that bought ads on facebook!!!!"  :lmao: Well!!!!  FIRE UP THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!   bwwwahahahahhaha ahahahahhahahahahah

CNN was beside themselves looking for a new narrative...and I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!   LOL

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

3E24452E-FD95-44F2-8401-8F09038719A2.jpeg

"Do something."

Hmmm.....like wut?  Don't answer.  I'm stull perusing all the wrong solutions for all the wrong questions from the site libs.  It's actually quite astonishing.  Not that these responses are so incredible silly but, that the liberals have somehow convinced themselves that they are "intellectually elite'.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Do something."

Hmmm.....like wut?  Don't answer.  I'm stull perusing all the wrong solutions for all the wrong questions from the site libs.  It's actually quite astonishing.  Not that these responses are so incredible silly but, that the liberals have somehow convinced themselves that they are "intellectually elite'.  :lmao:

Compared to TransZam most people are intellectually elite... and most people are dumb as fuck.

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I seriously laughed so fucking hard.  I mean...these charges can't be real.  NOTHING!  So stupid I imagine Mueller was just embarrassed to even write them up.  Seriously....I mean.  :lol::lol::lol:

These people will never be able to come to the US again that's the outcome :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A fucking Glee video Zam? That's too gay for me.

I thought it fit the situation. ....and I laughed and laughed.  :lol: 

IT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Momorider said:

These people will never be able to come to the US again that's the outcome :guzzle: 

Are they even here?  :lmao: Can imaginary people travel? :lmao: 

I bet this shit gets dropped out of the news like a load of burning shit.  Or, it will be a theatrical version with paid actors.  I think this is all bullshit to try and save Mueller and this whole Dem led abortion some face.  We'll see.  If the Dems don't attackt Mueller hard in the next week....it's all made up.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are they even here?  :lmao: Can imaginary people travel? :lmao: 

I bet this shit gets dropped out of the news like a load of burning shit.  Or, it will be a theatrical version with paid actors.  I think this is all bullshit to try and save Mueller and this whole Dem led abortion some face.  We'll see.  If the Dems don't attackt Mueller hard in the next week....it's all made up.

No and Russia will never extradite them it's a publicity stunt nothing is even going to happen it's a joke :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No and Russia will never extradite them it's a publicity stunt nothing is even going to happen it's a joke :guzzle: 

Agreed.  When I first read this I literally thought I was on a satire site...had to check.  THIS IS A BIG, FAT, JUICY NOTHING BURGER...hold the cheese and mayo..hence, lame and tasteless.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  When I first read this I literally thought I was on a satire site...had to check.  THIS IS A BIG, FAT, JUICY NOTHING BURGER...hold the cheese and mayo..hence, lame and tasteless.

Should have stayed at the beech another week maybe when you came back there would have been something real :) 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought it fit the situation. ....and I laughed and laughed.  :lol: 

IT"S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about nothing. Life is utterly devoid of inherent meaning and God is dead. Cheers :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Dumb bartender for evample...

Bartender is not my job title, bartending is just one of the things I do.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's about nothing. Life is utterly devoid of inherent meaning and God is dead. Cheers :lol: 

Bartender is not my job title, bartending is just one of the things I do.

Ah you clean the bathrooms primarily....gotcha.