Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So show me all of the times a lone Machete weilding psycho killed 17 high school student.  Remember the post of the teacher that took a bunch of bullets to save children in this latest attack? Don't you think that hero would have fucked up the Florida shooter if all he had was a Machete?

We know you have a lot of weapons.  You prove it every week.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

and yet he has never shot any one ? odd one would think with all those guns he would have at least 30 murders under his belt 

So show me all of the times a lone Machete weilding psycho killed 17 high school student.  Remember the post of the teacher that took a bunch of bullets to save children in this latest attack? Don't you think that hero would have fucked up the Florida shooter if all he had was a Machete?

We know you have a lot of weapons.  You prove it every week.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

You forgot bombs.. so answer the question.. We have more guns than and country in the World, gun deaths are very tragic, but are an extremely small amount of deaths in the USA, Medical mishaps are: Based on an analysis of prior research, the Johns Hopkins study estimates that more than 250,000 Americans die each year from medical errors. On the CDC's official list, that would rank just behind heart disease and cancer, which each took about 600,000 lives in 2014, and in front of respiratory disease, which caused about 150,000 deaths.

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ehmergherd!!! Quickly exfil the area. You’ve been looped into my troll net. (I like the nerdlands) Don’t tell Rev. 

Oh I  know lol, I can see what you're doing with the beta lol

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again why do I need to register my guns ? I have had most for well over 25yrs with no issues. not going to happen ever  

Because it's a good idea and would help reduce gun violence as part of a gun control plan that doesn't involve you ever having to give up your guns.

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DWHk0lPX0AAbyhM?format=jpg&name=900x900

The only people I think I'd ever feel the need to shoot in self defense are the cops.

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Key word. Fast and furious, ever hear of it? Tell me more how gangbangers in CA obtain weapons of any caliber, let alone automatic rifles. :cop:

Red herring alert! Perfection should not be the enemy of progress.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and yet he has never shot any one ? odd one would think with all those guns he would have at least 30 murders under his belt 

Neither had the Florida shooter. Neither had the Sandy hook shooter, Nor the Vegas shooter.  You dumbasses you the same criteria to protect your guns each time. The same logic wouldn't have prevented any of the major mass shootings. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You forgot bombs.. so answer the question.. We have more guns than and country in the World, gun deaths are very tragic, but are an extremely small amount of deaths in the USA, Medical mishaps are: Based on an analysis of prior research, the Johns Hopkins study estimates that more than 250,000 Americans die each year from medical errors. On the CDC's official list, that would rank just behind heart disease and cancer, which each took about 600,000 lives in 2014, and in front of respiratory disease, which caused about 150,000 deaths.

You know what happens when they find a drug is causing deaths? They ban it. 

When a car part malfunctions and causes a lot of deaths? They recall it.

When a toy was found to be too dangerous  (lawn darts) they banned it.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Because it's a good idea and would help reduce gun violence as part of a gun control plan that doesn't involve you ever having to give up your guns.

The only people I think I'd ever feel the need to shoot in self defense are the cops.

um no there is no need for me to register shit . I have not broken the law with any of my guns ever . I will not break the law with my firearms . only reason you want a list is to know who has them .

I want a list of who attends radical mosques in this country is that a list you can get behind .   

• Thanks 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You know what happens when they find a drug is causing deaths? They ban it. 

When a car part malfunctions and causes a lot of deaths? They recall it.

When a toy was found to be too dangerous  (lawn darts) they banned it.

And yet there's still more than 250,000 Medical Error deaths each year in the USA..I see you still haven't answered the question..

Anyway, I've got fun stuff to do tonight.  It's been real. Keep up the good work. The more you keep killing your kids, the less chance there is that stupid people like Dave and Rod Johnson will get their way and have freer access to guns. 

So thanks for literally taking a bullet for us. 

So until the next time that someone shoots 20 people..........Thoughts and Prayers friends. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Neither had the Florida shooter. Neither had the Sandy hook shooter, Nor the Vegas shooter.  You dumbasses you the same criteria to protect your guns each time. The same logic wouldn't have prevented any of the major mass shootings. 

right it would not have so why do you need it? but sorry the Vegas shooter did have registered firearms . any fire arm bought in the last 20 yrs is registered. I have not bought a new firearm in a long long time . I have bought them from family and they are also old . I wont buy a new gun because of people like you 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

um no there is no need for me to register shit . I have not broken the law with any of my guns ever . I will not break the law with my firearms . only reason you want a list is to know who has them .

I want a list of who attends radical mosques in this country is that a list you can get behind .   

Fine, we'll grandfather in Ez riders guns because he's an uncooperative wank. You'd just register new guns if you choose to buy them after my hypothetical gun control plan is passed into law.

That Muslim list would break the 1st amendment silly!

Edited by Wildboer

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

And yet there's still more than 250,000 Medical Error deaths each year in the USA..I see you still haven't answered the question..

You mean sick people dying because people tried to save them?  Yeah, that is exactly the same as angry people killing 20-40 people at a time.  Good point. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

Fine, we'll grandfather in Ez riders guns because he's an uncooperative want.

That Muslim list would break the 1st amendment silly!

why do you think people like me would be apposed to being put on a list ? why do you think I need to be on a list what would it do ?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

right it would not have so why do you need it? but sorry the Vegas shooter did have registered firearms . any fire arm bought in the last 20 yrs is registered. I have not bought a new firearm in a long long time . I have bought them from family and they are also old . I wont buy a new gun because of people like you 

I don't think you should register them. That is a waste.  I don't think you are smart enough to own them. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you think people like me would be apposed to being put on a list ? why do you think I need to be on a list what would it do ?

It would do literally nothing to you. Just the minor inconvenience of registering them in the first place.

You mean sick people dying because people tried to save them?  Yeah, that is exactly the same as angry people killing 20-40 people at a time.  Good point. 

No, Medical Errors, not sick dying people.. Geez you really don't have any answers, just the same no clue answers.

Again, what's the route cause of mass shootings???

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No, Medical Errors, not sick dying people.. Geez you really don't have any answers, just the same no clue answers.

Capitalism is the root cause of mass shootings.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Poor parenting, liberal run schools, no contact tag (whatever the fuck that is) at recess, social media, lack of giving half a fuck about honor, no sense of responsibility or repercussions for negative action, HBO lifetime Netflix Hollywood, no faith, no structural family foundation; lack of structure as a whole. Fuck, I can keep going. It runs deeper than the shootings, we're on a downward spiral...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Poor parenting, liberal run schools, no contact tag (whatever the fuck that is) at recess, social media, lack of giving half a fuck about honor, no sense of responsibility or repercussions for negative action, HBO lifetime Netflix Hollywood, no faith, no structural family foundation; lack of structure as a whole. Fuck, I can keep going. It runs deeper than the shootings, we're on a downward spiral...

Ok Tipper Gore 😂

38 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It would do literally nothing to you. Just the minor inconvenience of registering them in the first place.

so again what is the point ? if it will do nothing why do you need to know who owns old pre Brady bill guns?

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Ok Tipper Gore 😂

he is correct. again I say as a kid  there were guns brought to school by JR High and grade school kids on the fucking bus for safety training .

all the country kids brought guns to school during hunting season . one can argue pretty EZ that is was much more EZ to get a gun 20 yrs ago yet no mass shootings even close to resembling what we have now.

were the guns just not as angry back then ?

or is it the way we are raising our kids  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

@Wildboer which of these statements do you disagree with, and why?