Check your account email address ×

Common sense prevails in murder case in sask

Rod

4 minutes ago, sledderj said:

What a fucked up situation.  

Ugh.  We are never going to hear the end of this now.  

It’s unfortunate but this needed to be addressed at some point 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

hahaah.  i follow a wpg info site and some guy thats 100% treaty is in favor of the decision and slammed all the indians that are stealing

They’re victims of it too. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It’s unfortunate but this needed to be addressed at some point 

I'm happy from the standpoint that a guy and his family that brought none of this upon themselves is getting some vindication.  I'm happy that there is apparently some room to defend yourself and your property in our legal system.  (Maybe some of the shitheads will now think twice about breaking in to places)  I'm sad that this is going to set back the things that need to happen between natives and the rest of the population in order to get this shit to stop.  I'm also sad that the kid ended up dead.  I don't think he set out that day wanting to hurt anyone in particular.  I don't think the farmer wanted to have anyone's death on his conscience either.  

It sucks all the way around.  

5 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I'm happy from the standpoint that a guy and his family that brought none of this upon themselves is getting some vindication.  I'm happy that there is apparently some room to defend yourself and your property in our legal system.  (Maybe some of the shitheads will now think twice about breaking in to places)  I'm sad that this is going to set back the things that need to happen between natives and the rest of the population in order to get this shit to stop.  I'm also sad that the kid ended up dead.  I don't think he set out that day wanting to hurt anyone in particular.  I don't think the farmer wanted to have anyone's death on his conscience either.  

It sucks all the way around.  

I agree with the above. The media is quite responsible for the outrage though for seldom if ever writing the facts of the case until the trial 

one thing that wasn’t talked about much was how Stanley’s wife got roughed up, supposedly by one of them. But don’t know when or why 

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I agree with the above. The media is quite responsible for the outrage though for seldom if ever writing the facts of the case until the trial 

one thing that wasn’t talked about much was how Stanley’s wife got roughed up, supposedly by one of them. But don’t know when or why 

Interesting tidbit to leave out of the story. Almost like they had an agenda. :news: 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Interesting tidbit to leave out of the story. Almost like they had an agenda. :news: 

the media has been trying to spin the events the entire time.  hell they wont even report that the cops found numerous stolen items from stanley's and neighbors yards at the dead's home

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

the media has been trying to spin the events the entire time.  hell they wont even report that the cops found numerous stolen items from stanley's and neighbors yards at the dead's home

Where did you read that?

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This should be interesting to follow.  Either it will blow up or the media will squash it.

The media has made it the shit show it already is. Rarely reported the facts of the case. Heavily played the race card. Portrayed the thieves as honest lovable children who were just trying to get home 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The media has made it the shit show it already is. Rarely reported the facts of the case. Heavily played the race card. Portrayed the thieves as honest lovable children who were just trying to get home 

Man, I'd like to a apologize for all Americans.  That idiot king we elected really set the tone for your dipshit to follow with his liberal fascist playbook.  Imagine 8 years of it!!!  Trump was our answer...and hopefully, you guys won't need to go to that extreme.

Scheer said this yesterday...troof!

“The choice is whether Canada will continue as a free and open country, or whether Canadians will live their lives afraid to say what they think, always looking over their shoulders before they dare to suggest that maybe, just maybe, the government is not the solution to every problem.”

• Like 1

To my knowledge none of the perpetrators were charged with theft or other crimes

i wonder if they were found guilty of armed robbery if they then would be criminally responsible for Colton’s death

Our justice minister said “Canada must do better” regarding Stanley’s Aquittal 

so sounds like she doesn’t believe in due process and had a predetermined outcome for this trial. Interesting. Seems to be an alt left theme 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Our justice minister said “Canada must do better” regarding Stanley’s Aquittal 

so sounds like she doesn’t believe in due process and had a predetermined outcome for this trial. Interesting. Seems to be an alt left theme 

Just lose the “alt”.  They are pretty much all “alt” left liberal fascists.

This is a fucking shame. “Do better” meaning punish those nasty, law abiding citizens that get in the way!!!  Especially ones that are honkies!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Just lose the “alt”.  They are pretty much all “alt” left liberal fascists.

This is a fucking shame. “Do better” meaning punish those nasty, law abiding citizens that get in the way!!!  Especially ones that are honkies!!!!!!

Yup. Like with trump. He’s guilty to them of something. Gotta be something!!!