Check your account email address ×

Trump the Dictator

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It would be an expensive waste of time and nothing more than a rah rah bang the war drums moment.

Minimal expense and I think Americans would enjoy the spectacle too. It’s another political win for Trump...and America.

I say do it.

Nobody gives a fuck about the pseudo Americans that despise the military in private and act like they respect them in public.  Pretty clear who these people are.

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear leader has already said its treasonous not to applaud his state of the union speach. 

How are all you beta bitches liking your freedom now?

Just stop it. :lol:

Your beta-Cuck ass has been beaten to a pulp these last few days and now you come up with one of the “I know you am but why am I” lines?

Get fucked, beta-cuck!!! :lol:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Minimal expense and I think Americans would enjoy the spectacle too. It’s another political win for Trump...and America.

I say do it.

Nobody gives a fuck about the pseudo Americans that despise the military in private and act like they respect them in public.  Pretty clear who these people are.

Exactly, if you can't support the members of the military! The police, firefighters, or the "special" kid at Walmart bagging your tampons, you're just a twat in my book...

I used your quote, but I wasn't inferring you need tampons... my apologies...

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Exactly, if you can't support the members of the military! The police, firefighters, or the "special" kid at Walmart bagging your tampons, you're just a twat in my book...

Does your woman use Great Value tampons? 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s gonna show up in a military uniform wearring a lot of fake medals soon

just like your prediction of this jem you have been avoiding all week 

Trump fuckin our biggest allie over and over.

Donald Trump's FBI memo release 'risks revealing British spying methods'

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear leader has already said its treasonous not to applaud his state of the union speach. 

How are all you beta bitches liking your freedom now?

I see we have been tuning in to CNN . lets see was it a joke that got blown in to butt hurt overload again . naw could not be that was not how CNN told you the story 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think the military would dig it!   And it hasn’t been done in I don’t know how long.  Not to mention, it’d drive the left absolutely bonkers!  

#allaroundwin

I have to admit. This is dumb as fuck. There is nothing I hated more than the pomp and trivial bullshit of parades and other forms of POG faggotry.

Jesus Christ... Marching around like third world asian countries is the epitome of betaness. 

IF we have to do some super ghey dog and pony show at least make it dope training and:

Why don't we set up some super tight butthole airfield seizure where some Rangers dump ass onto Reagan International, curb stomp some bitch ass OPFOR, secure that bitch, and roll tanks out the back of C17's while the SOF and Rangers complete their follow on mission of pounding all the fine staffer pussy that is creaming themselves over their pure Alpha hard-dickery? 

Suck that shit North Korea. 

You know what? I am submitting that OPORD to Mad Dog. He'll be all over that shit. He would HAHO in streaming a giant American Flag shooting Carl Gustaf rounds indiscriminately like a boss.  

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have to admit. This is dumb as fuck. There is nothing I hated more than the pomp and trivial bullshit of parades and other forms of POG faggotry.

Jesus Christ... Marching around like third world asian countries is the epitome of betaness. 

IF we have to do some super ghey dog and pony show at least make it dope training and:

Why don't we set up some super tight butthole airfield seizure where some Rangers dump ass onto Reagan International, curb stomp some bitch ass OPFOR, secure that bitch, and roll tanks out the back of C17's while the SOF and Rangers complete their follow on mission of pounding all the fine staffer pussy that is creaming themselves over their pure Alpha hard-dickery? 

You know what? I am submitting that OPORD to Mad Dog. He'll be all over that shit. He would HAHO in streaming a giant American Flag shooting Carl Gustaf rounds indiscriminately like a boss.  

Hell, you sold me!  I’ll sign off on it!  Let’s add some Spectre close air support live fire tho! 

Have it on my desk by 0500. :lmao:

:saluting:

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

sounds good to me . I think I can sell it to my bud over a HGTV

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What about the one in 1991? Did you not support that one either?

Well....since I was 11 I dont recall........but I wasnt a brain dead fucking bootlicking moron at 11 so hopefully I would have condemned it as an idiotic waste of money for fake ass patriots who have 2 digit iq's

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....since I was 11 I dont recall........but I wasnt a brain dead fucking bootlicking moron at 11 so hopefully I would have condemned it as an idiotic waste of money for fake ass patriots who have 2 digit iq's

Well, they called it the "National victory parade"

Seeing how the left is loosing their minds/control of their corrupt party. I'd say that's a victory for our nation. Can't wait to watch this on TV ! 💪👍💖🇺🇸

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Well, they called it the "National victory parade"

Seeing how the left is loosing their minds/control of their corrupt party. I'd say that's a victory for our nation. Can't wait to watch this on TV ! 💪👍💖🇺🇸

You realize that just because the left is fucking garbage does not mean you have to support the right when they are fucking garbage......right??????

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize that just because the left is fucking garbage does not mean you have to support the right when they are fucking garbage......right??????

Until there becomes another realistic option, I'm going to support the more sensible choice...:saluting: