Check your account email address ×

ckf....

ok I just lurk here but what other sites did people go to TBP is that the old team belly pan. That shut down years ago didn't it? I have never gone back to HCS since FS inception. All other sites I find are dead, nobody on them anymore. This place has the best entertainment. Just wish the politics would stop, getting real old. Can't stand either candidate but will probably lean towards Trump because hilldog is a lying cunt

2 minutes ago, snowblind said:

ok I just lurk here but what other sites did people go to TBP is that the old team belly pan. That shut down years ago didn't it? I have never gone back to HCS since FS inception. All other sites I find are dead, nobody on them anymore. This place has the best entertainment. Just wish the politics would stop, getting real old. Can't stand either candidate but will probably lean towards Trump because hilldog is a lying cunt

I hang out on snowsledders.com too,.but it's really slow this time of year also.

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 minutes ago, snowblind said:

same type of short bus window lickers like here? They are an entertaining bunch. I go to trailconditions.com and ultimatesnowmobiler.com but this time of year it's a ghost town

I thought the NY forum was the only active forum on trailconditions.com now?

17 minutes ago, snowblind said:

Everyones hoping SR will down a swan dive off the sears tower after hillary loses.... :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Everyones hoping SR will down a swan dive off the sears tower after hillary loses.... :lol:

When she wins - it's gonna be epic.  :snack:  I expect a whole lot of butthurt from the site along with crazy predictions like many of you were making about Obama 8 years ago.  

It's too bad the thin-skinned fella's on team buttplugger can't handle getting beat at their own game.   I can't stand people who react and respond based on who says vs what is said....and I commend Rob for seeing right though their antics.  Ultimately they were so butthurt over it they left/quit/got banned.  

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You should simply admit your Union is a good thing and it's the difference between you and Fed Ex. :bc:. How many UPS drivers wish to move to Fed Ex vs vice versa?  :snack:

But you're in denial and that's why you're a hypocrite. :snack:

What union represent McLiars BILs employees? after all,  he;s been saying all employees need a union to protect them from the evil employers 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

When she wins - it's gonna be epic.  :snack:  I expect a whole lot of butthurt from the site along with crazy predictions like many of you were making about Obama 8'yeaes ago.  

It's too bad the thin-skinned fella's on team buttplugger can't handle getting beat at their own game.   I can't stand people who react and respond based on who says vs what is said....and I commend Rob for seeing right though their antics.  Ultimately they were so butthurt over it they left/quit/got banned.  

image.jpeg

There is no comparing Hillary to Obama....

Yo Dave and Cappy - who dislikes you two on the buttplugger site?  It's a compliment, eh fella's :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes and no. I really do miss reading the posts of some of the guys that refuse to join and or post here for whatever reason. I've been friends with Jeff (Legend700 aka Angry Ginger) for 10+ years, but he doesn't come here anymore. I also miss jammin's daily posts along with a lot of the other FS guys :sad: 

Angry Ginger is a complete clown on TBP, tempted to put that moron on ignore, Legend was posting here I think :dunno: there is no meaningful discussion over there the threads are rearly getting boring :guzzle: can't see it lasting 

Just now, Momorider said:

Angry Ginger is a complete clown on TBP, tempted to put that moron on ignore, Legend was posting here I think :dunno: there is no meaningful discussion over there the threads are rearly getting boring :guzzle: can't see it lasting 

Not him on here.  The Legend on here is from WI supposedly. 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol::lol2:  :lmao: 

Funny chit eh....

I feel pretty, 
Oh, so pretty 
That the city should give me its key. 
A committee 
Should be organized to honor me

La la la la la la la la la laaaaaaaa.... :)

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

chit all I thought I had to do is like it..fawk me..lol.

Gotta be a friend...hes a buddy who sells cars at the ford dealership in yorkton sk....he says he will share it...he hasnt one yet so we shall see... :lol: