Check your account email address ×

X Games, WTF Snowbikes intead of sleds.

ckf

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure thing.....and you tell us about how your 60 year old geriatric ass was out slaying steep and deep and crushing pow with a snowbike :lol: you sound like Snowrider 

48 and what were you doing this week ? oh that's right working at the steel mill you go girl .

any time you want you can ride out with us and show all us old men how good you think you are .lol have seen many young guys talk shit the whole way then spend there day digging and in bed by 9 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Or like watching a reverse seared steak cook....

Agonizing.

:whistle:

Who watches it? It's a set it and forget it kind of thing. No wonder you don't have the patience for it :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How is it waiting if you plan ahead? Same thing as roasting a turkey or a prime rib.

I dont make either of those. My wife does.

5 mins on the bbq and im eating. To each his own.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

How is it waiting if you plan ahead? Same thing as roasting a turkey or a prime rib.

Hot Pocket Dave doesn't know how to cook. Subway has to bring in extra staff when Daves wife goes out of town.:lmao:

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Hot Pocket Dave doesn't know how to cook. Subway has to bring in extra staff when Daves wife goes out of town.:lmao:

I know how...just couldnt be bothered.

Its just not my thing.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m sorry that your snowmobile special on the xgames was cancelled, Ben. I’ll be more sensitive to your feelings next time. It was very thoughtless and insensitive to make such a comment. Afterall, this is a snowmobile webesite. People here were looking forward to watching snowmobiles on the xgames. It’s no doubt become a wholesome form of entertainment for many. Some here probably look at it as a family affair. Beer, Cheetos, burgers, and the xgames. I’m so sorry. 

This was actually funny. :lmao:

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But the smell of a turkey roasting in the oven gives me a chubby.

Ewww..I love to wait on a meal sometimes.   The anticipation of it is exciting for hours.  Although, I still don’t know what a “reverse seared” steak is.