Check your account email address ×

CNN: Cuckolding News Network! LOL!!!

:lol: I mean, if you are a man (or identify as one? O.o) and CNN is your choice for "news" and "information"...this is YOU!  How perfect!  Hey...some of you liberal trash......can you send pics of your wives.....I may be interested in helping you out!!!!  My wife would probably give me permission since it's clear it would "help your relationships"!!!!!  :lol:

The "meat" excerpts:  :lmao:

CNN mocked after declaring cuckolding can be a positive for certain couples

Jeff Zucker’s CNN continues to grow stranger by the day and is now being mocked across social media for publishing an article declaring that cuckolding can be positive.

The bizarre piece starts off by explaining that “the term ‘cuck’ -- short for ‘cuckservative’ -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated.” Cuckold is defined as “the husband of an adulteress.”

However, CNN seemingly doesn’t think cuckolding would be so bad.  CNN notes that cuckolding can actually be a “positive experience” for certain couples. The study also notes that cuckolding is “hardly a sign of weakness,” despite the fact that the abbreviated version is essentially a modern slur for someone showing weakness. 

The story was panned on Twitter with one user declaring that CNN is now the “Cuckolding News Network,” while another told CNN to “just stop” because it’s “hurting America.” 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/25/cnn-mocked-after-declaring-cuckolding-can-be-positive-for-certain-couples.html

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. Wtf. If you need to watch someone else fuck your woman to get off, you should immediately find Moto’s Wall. 

Met a girl last summer that identifies as a cuckquean. She gets off on her guy fucking other women in front of her and being taunted. She’s hot as fuck too. Crazy as crazy can be too. Fuckin A. 

Edited by spin_dry

Of course they believe that. Is there even a show on TV where dad isn't a complete pussy, retard, who gets ordered around by his wife and kids?  Watching a show the other day where a little six year old girl was helping advise  poor dumb dad..  We all laugh and applaud as the female character punches in the face or kicks the male character in the balls. It is perfectly acceptable and hilarious.It is what we have all been shown to be the norm.

Father used to know best.........I guess, father sits in a chair and whacks it while his wife is getting railed by other men, now.

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course they believe that. Is there even a show on TV where dad isn't a complete pussy, retard, who gets ordered around by his wife and kids?  Watching a show the other day where a little six year old girl was helping advise  poor dumb dad..  We all laugh and applaud as the female character punches in the face or kicks the male character in the balls. It is perfectly acceptable and hilarious.It is what we have all been shown to be the norm.

Father used to know best.........I guess, father sits in a chair and whacks it while his wife is getting railed by other men, now.

I still have a hard time believing women chose a weak “man” as their mate.  I think most just have to settle for what’s left and try to make the best of it.

I remember hearing from a table of  the twat’s wives/GF’s talking to their mates as I inquired as to the boisterous nature of their librul idiocy: “He’s not worth it.”  They just say there.

You know god damn well they aren’t going anywhere near a “sketchy area” with their “men”.  They’ll get outrun if the shit hits fan!!!!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still have a hard time believing women chose a weak “man” as their mate.  I think most just have to settle for what’s left and try to make the best of it.

I remember hearing from a table of  the twat’s wives/GF’s talking to their mates as I inquired as to the boisterous nature of their librul idiocy: “He’s not worth it.”  They just say there.

You know god damn well they aren’t going anywhere near a “sketchy area” with their “men”.  They’ll get outrun if the shit hits fan!!!!

:lol:

I don't believe either sex does. If you want a weak partner to dominate, you probably have low self-esteem.

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The vast majority of fetishes are formed through imprinting around age 9. It’s highly doubtful that tv has any bearing on that. Are cucks more plentiful in American society now? Doubtful. It’s just becoming more open sexually. As far as stereotyping guys who enjoy being cucked as wimps, that’s usually not the case. In fact, it’s usually just the opposite. It’s the macho guys you need to look at. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The vast majority of fetishes are formed through imprinting around age 9. It’s highly doubtful that tv has any bearing on that. Are cucks more plentiful in American society now? Doubtful. It’s just becoming more open sexually. As far as stereotyping guys who enjoy being cucked as wimps, that’s usually not the case. In fact, it’s usually just the opposite. It’s the macho guys you need to look at. 

"Cuck" fetishes aside.

Havea show or movie where a male character gives a woman a punch in the face and see how that goes over.

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

"Cuck" fetishes aside.

Havea show or movie where a male character gives a woman a punch in the face and see how that goes over.

Definetly a double standard. Has been as far back as I can remember. And that goes back to Jackie Gleason and the Honeymooners. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Met a girl last summer that identifies as a cuckquean. She gets off on her guy fucking other women in front of her and being taunted. She’s hot as fuck too. Crazy as crazy can be too. Fuckin A. 

That’s different. I am ok with that.... Hypocritcal? Yes.