Check your account email address ×

DriftBusta the racist

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm not racist, in fact I've acknowledged that blacks have great athletic abilty, and are reputed to have the highest testosterone levels. Those are great attributes. However, those attributes alone do not ensure success in American society. 

I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HATER, I hate people of all races, nationalities, and religions. I even hate many of my own people.  

Nope, weird citations of how blacks are physically superior is still racism.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nope, weird citations of how blacks are physically superior is still racism.

How the fuck is it racism, when I'm complimenting them?? 

When I say the Fuckin' Jews are so fuckin' smart they have the US Congress sown-up for 60 years, to protect Israel, is that racist?

When I say the Fuckin' Hindus have cleaned everybody's clocks at the national spelling bee for 15 years, is that racist??? 

47 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

How the fuck is it racism, when I'm complimenting them?? 

When I say the Fuckin' Jews are so fuckin' smart they have the US Congress sown-up for 60 years, to protect Israel, is that racist?

When I say the Fuckin' Hindus have cleaned everybody's clocks at the national spelling bee for 15 years, is that racist??? 

Yeah positive stereotypes are still racist.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

What's wrong with my words? Name me one thing that I was wrong about. Go ahead.  

Hey dumb dumb, I asked you why you judge people by their net worth you responded that people judge you by you your posts and therefor its OK to judge them by their net worth. It doesn't add up! So why do you judge people by their net worth?

Also...whats wrong with judging you by your own words?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Hey dumb dumb, I asked you why you judge people by their net worth you responded that people judge you by you your posts and therefor its OK to judge them by their net worth. It doesn't add up! So why do you judge people by their net worth?

Also...whats wrong with judging you by your own words?

LMAO!! I have good words!!! LOL!! 

Net worth is usually a POSITIVE INDICATOR. To some degree it infers a level of competence and intelligence. 

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

LMAO!! I have good words!!! LOL!! 

Net worth is usually a POSITIVE INDICATOR. To some degree it infers a level of competence and intelligence. 

For such a rich guy why do u hunt out of season ? Does the dnr know you poached that deer illegally ? Maybe the email I send with proof and Ur info will help put you behind bars !! :bigfinger: 

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't understand why it so important for everyone to get your blessing on not being a racist.  Personally, I'm fine with it. I know my biases and I know what kind of person I am. I sleep well.

@Cold War

Probly cause you're always high as a kite = no worries

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't understand why it so important for everyone to get your blessing on not being a racist.  Personally, I'm fine with it. I know my biases and I know what kind of person I am. I sleep well.

@Cold War

I'm not looking to bless anyone. I'm simply trying to get folks to understand our own passive roles in supporting oppression and how we can change that.

'Sleeping well' when people are being oppressed is a perfect example of white privilege. You don't have to worry about racism because you don't experience it, and you can easily escape any racial discomfort you do encounter occasionally by leaving the room. Racism for black people is a daily experience that is inescapable. They can't turn it off or get away for a while. That's real oppression. And we have the luxury of just going about our day completely ignorant of it if we want to.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not looking to bless anyone. I'm simply trying to get folks to understand our own passive roles in supporting oppression and how we can change that.

'Sleeping well' when people are being oppressed is a perfect example of white privilege. You don't have to worry about racism because you don't experience it, and you can easily escape any racial discomfort you do encounter occasionally by leaving the room. Racism for black people is a daily experience that is inescapable. They can't turn it off or get away for a while. That's real oppression. And we have the luxury of just going about our day completely ignorant of it if we want to.

do you go to downtown detroit and invite all the oppressed onto your boat so they know what white privilege really is??

8 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

do you go to downtown detroit and invite all the oppressed onto your boat so they know what white privilege really is??

This is dumb. Doesn't deserve a dignified response. 

But thanks for providing a perfect example of why it's so hard to talk o white people about race issues and the fragility of whiteness. 

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, you obviously don't have enough to worry about.  I mean a man of your thoughts and theorys on making a better world, with all this free time on your hands, and not a care or worry in the world, you really ought to think about holding some kind of public office or something to make a serious change on society.  Think of the things you could accomplish, but you're wasting all your effort on weed for christ's sake.

I'm dead serious.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Dude, you obviously don't have enough to worry about.  I mean a man of your thoughts and theorys on making a better world, with all this free time on your hands, and not a care or worry in the world, you really ought to think about holding some kind of public office or something to make a serious change on society.  Think of the things you could accomplish, but you're wasting all your effort on weed for christ's sake.

I'm dead serious.

I can do both. Full time activism would be great but capitalism dictates that I need money to live, so.

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A man must know his limitations.

All I can do is treat people with  the same respect I would like or deserve.   believing I can change the world one meme at a time is foolish.

Just now, Cold War said:

A man must know his limitations.

All I can do is treat people with  the same respect I would like or deserve.   believing I can change the world one meme at a time is foolish.

*Implying that I think I can change the world one meme at a time.* 

Does this shit ever stop? :lol:

We can all do more to use our privilege to help those who aren't. Limiting our participation to being 'respectful' and a 'good person' is a cop out. We're still going to go out and vote for shitheads that will continue the systemic oppression of other people. 

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

*Implying that I think I can change the world one meme at a time.* 

Does this shit ever stop? :lol:

We can all do more to use our privilege to help those who aren't. Limiting our participation to being 'respectful' and a 'good person' is a cop out. We're still going to go out and vote for shitheads that will continue the systemic oppression of other people. 

Poor Poor NeoFascistHimmlerStoner so hard done by :lmao: fucking clown 

2 hours ago, hayward said:

I'm dead serious.

that's actually a great idea... I hear there is a newly vacated position in jackman maine he would be PERFECT to fill the shoes of :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Participating in bourgeois democracy is not good anarchist praxis. 

but you would be the guy to turn it around... 180 degree policy shift... hug and hold your oppressed brethren :bc:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3977463/maine-town-manager-white-majority-atlantic-canada/?utm_source=GlobalSaskatoon&utm_medium=Facebook

24 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

but you would be the guy to turn it around... 180 degree policy shift... hug and hold your oppressed brethren :bc:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3977463/maine-town-manager-white-majority-atlantic-canada/?utm_source=GlobalSaskatoon&utm_medium=Facebook

No.