Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

Just now, Dave said:

You don't even watch nascar.....

right cause i haven't watched the last 2 years I can't comment on a driver who was pretty much a disappointment from 2005 to 2013. in fact the guys had what I would say one good bordering on great year(04) and a couple good years (14 and 15) where he actually had consistency

Just now, Angry ginger said:

right cause i haven't watched the last 2 years I can't comment on a driver who was pretty much a disappointment from 2005 to 2013. in fact the guys had what I would say one good bordering on great year(04) and a couple good years (14 and 15) where he actually had consistency

I'm just fuckin with you Geoff....I took a yr off sledding and mark you to say I didn't sled all the time.... :lol::bc:

Just now, Dave said:

I'm just fuckin with you Geoff....I took a yr off sledding and mark you to say I didn't sled all the time.... :lol::bc:

i completely enjoy the nascar ball busting it's one of the things I missed about this site and prob would have watched more of it. :bc:  i've battled with ckf for years on junior

Just now, ckf said:

Maybe Jr will surprise me next year if he does come back. Tell you someone that did impress many this year and that's Bowman, he's young, and he's hungry.

Ya put him in kahnes  car

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i completely enjoy the nascar ball busting it's one of the things I missed about this site and prob would have watched more of it. :bc:  i've battled with ckf for years on junior

I used to enjoy those discussions during the 2.5 hour ride to snowmobile camp :bc:  One thing we were both right about. Kyle Bush had great potential if he could ever get his shit together :bc:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right his 4 wins in that period made him just awesome,  SMH at the butt love people have for junior just cause of who his daddy was.  

I was laughing at John....you replied in between. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya put him in kahnes  car

Didn't Kahne just sign an extension :dunno: I think Jr's contract ends next year. 2017 Jr retirement tour :pc: 

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Junior has done well IMO and he seems like a good cat.....his old man won 7 championships so no chance he ever could have lived up to that.

He seemed to loose the fire to win several years ago.He did seem to get it back in the past few years though. To little to late :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Didn't Kahne just sign an extension :dunno: I think Jr's contract ends next year. 2017 Jr retirement tour :pc: 

He seemed to loose the fire to win several years ago.He did seem to get it back in the past few years though. To little to late :dunno:

Just stfu!!!! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

He seemed to loose the fire to win several years ago. It did seem to get it back in the past few years though. To little to late :dunno:

I wonder if the bullshit Theresa pulled messed him up in some way? 

Just now, Dave said:

She was the brains behind Sr you have to admit.

She may have been good with marketing, but JR was DEI after Sr died. She should have given him part of the company at the time. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

She may have been good with marketing, but JR was DEI after Sr died. She should have given him part of the company at the time. 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

For sure...she was very cunty  in the whole thing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Remember the story about her going after Kerry Earnhardt for selling new homes using HIS last name....I mean wtf is wrong with her? 

That was recently wasn't it?