Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

The 2016 season is winding down with 3 races to go. I'm going with Harvick to win today in Texas. He always seems to be able to pull it off when he is in a must win situation to advance to the next round. My dark horse to win is Blaney. I'm really surprised he hasn't won yet this year.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

The 2016 season is winding down with 3 races to go. I'm going with Harvick to win today in Texas. He always seems to be able to pull it off when he is in a must win situation to advance to the next round. My dark horse to win is Blaney. I'm really surprised he hasn't won yet this year.

Ive picked Lagano reluctantly....im hoping 88 and 41 do well too....im still in the top 3 in our pool and running outta good picks....top 3 pays out.

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive picked Lagano reluctantly....im hoping 88 and 41 do well too....im still in the top 3 in our pool and running outta good picks....top 3 pays out.

:wtf:  I'd have to say he is the guy I dislike the most. It used to be Kyle Busch, but even he is better than Lagano.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:wtf:  I'd have to say he is the guy I dislike the most. It used to be Kyle Busch, but even he is better than Lagano.

Like i said im running outta picks in my pool... :lol:

We can only pick each driver 5 times.

37 minutes ago, Dave said:

Thats when you re giving....winning is a different story. :lol:

Second place is just the first looser unless you are a full on liberal and then everyone wins :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Stopped raining and the dryers are out. Hopefully it gets going. :dunno:

Ya, I see that but TSN coverage ends at 6pm and NFL is coming so they will likely move to TSN3 or 4 when is does start.

They are talking to drivers at their haulers so its ways off yet.

I have to start watching what she wants to watch soon.

Edited by Blackstar

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, I see that but TSN coverage ends at 6pm and NFL is coming so they will likely move to TSN3 or 4 when is does start.

They are talking to drivers at their haulers so its ways off yet.

Well their talking about racing, it might move for sure. It's on NBC as well they may keep it on. 

Edited by Reevester