Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Holy Fuck.....Harvick throwing a punch at teammate Kurt Busch in his car....wtf.

Really....i had to leave to get shit for supper....what happened there?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Dave said:

Really....i had to leave to get shit for supper....what happened there?

I just saw a replay and for some reason Busch slammed Harvick on the cool down lap....maybe in congrats or some other reason but Happy took exception.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I just saw a replay and for some reason Busch slammed Harvick on the cool down lap....maybe in congrats or some other reason but Happy took exception.

Seems a little overboard...unless it was a continuation from the race somehow.

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Seems a little overboard...unless it was a continuation from the race somehow.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Damn I missed that. I went to football as soon as the race ended.

That's the weird thing I don't think it was....listening to Kurts interview it sounds like  Harvick misunderstood an "order" and I'm guessing it was a  congratulatory slam because they both advanced.....Harvick is just a dick that doesn't think he needs teammates. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's the weird thing I don't think it was....listening to Kurts interview it sounds like  Harvick misunderstood an "order" and I'm guessing it was a  congratulatory slam because they both advanced.....Harvick is just a dick that doesn't think he needs teammates. 

:bc:

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Somebody please explain to me how he pulled this off....WTF?

IMG_2473.PNG

Did you see that fucking hat he put on for the interview?

The kid thinks he's the king.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Did you see that fucking hat he put on for the interview?

The kid thinks he's the king.

Fucking Pop Pop Childress has those two little fucks thinking that way....not one due paid between the two of them.

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you guys see the story last week about Nascar limiting the cup guys from racing in the lower series?

no...but i thought i heard they are limiting tires for the cup guys next yr.

Edited by Dave

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking Pop Pop Childress has those two little fucks thinking that way....not one due paid between the two of them.

And he's got Jesus Christ helping him too. He says so in every post race interview.

I have no problem with people who are religious but when they start talking about how Jesus was helping them today I have to wonder if they are dealing from a full deck.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

And he's got Jesus Christ helping him too. He says so in every post race interview.

I have no problem with people who are religious but when they start talking about how Jesus was helping them today I have to wonder if they are dealing from a full deck.

Richard is jesus... 

NASCAR will limit Cup drivers in lower series: In an announcement that will put an even brighter spotlight on the next generation of stars and bolster the identity of all three of its national series, NASCAR announced on Wednesday driver participation guidelines for the 2017 season. The new guidelines limit the number of events a premier series driver can race in the NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Starting next season, premier series drivers with more than five years of full-time experience will be eligible to compete in a maximum of 10 races in the XFINITY Series and seven races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Additionally, drivers with more than five years of full-time premier series experience will be ineligible to compete in the final eight races in each series, as well as the Dash 4 Cash races in the NASCAR XFINITY Series. The final eight races are comprised of the regular season finale and the entirety of the Chase in each series. Drivers earning premier series points in 2017 also are not eligible to compete in the 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship Races at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
"The updated guidelines will elevate the stature of our future stars, while also providing them the opportunity to compete against the best in professional motorsports," said Jim Cassidy, NASCAR senior vice president of racing operations. "These updated guidelines are the result of a collaborative effort involving the entire industry, and will ultimately better showcase the emerging stars of NASCAR."
Drivers with more than five years of full-time experience in the premier series still can run for an XFINITY Series or Camping World Truck Series championship, provided they have declared for championship points in the respective series.
Wednesday's announcement signals the next step in NASCAR's driver participation guideline evolution. Prior to the 2016 season, NASCAR announced that members of the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup field would be ineligible to compete in the 2016 Championship Race in both the NASCAR XFINITY Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. In 2011, NASCAR implemented a rule requiring drivers to select one of the three national series in which to collect championship points.(NASCAR)(10-26-2017)

• Like 1