Check your account email address ×

First Uranium One indictment Slinger I thought it was all bullshit

jtssrx

First thing I’m going back to suggest is that you read the link in the tweet. I’m guessing you did not. Second, I’m going to suggest you dig a little deeper and look into what the fbi investigated and who has been charged. If I’m not mistaken, some cats went to jail, years ago, for corporate corruption. These cases have nothing to do with hillary , sbyl 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Slingers on the case...

Well I guess I could just read some intentionally misleading BS and pass it on, without checking anything out. Having to show there was no hillary corruption with U1, I learned quite a lot about it. This guy was not the first indictment regarding the companies involved. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's about exactly right in fact.  Both major political sides play the same game and are equally balanced at fucking up, and fucking up the country.  :bc:

Neal

:lol: well I guess if you correlate corporate cronies getting busted for things, to presidential administrations getting busted for higher level, national affairs, then maybe

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Huh?

So predictable... :lol:  

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: well I guess if you correlate corporate cronies getting busted for things, to presidential administrations getting busted for higher level, national affairs, then maybe

I'm glad that YOU get to make the distinction as to the severity of each offence... You should be on the supreme court in no time. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JEFF said:

So predictable... :lol:  

I'm glad that YOU get to make the distinction as to the severity of each offence... You should be on the supreme court in no time. 

It’s not rocket science dude. Is it really that difficult for you?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hmmmm, corporate shenanigans vs indictments against former trump admin officials for crimes concerning national interests. Likely being used as bargaining chips for prosecutors against other national interests. That’s a tough one :lol:

Uranium is not a National interest?   

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hmmmm, corporate shenanigans vs indictments against former trump admin officials for crimes concerning national interests. Likely being used as bargaining chips for prosecutors against other national interests. That’s a tough one :lol:

Corporate shenanigans into what exactly?   VS. Exactly what crimes that have so much bearing on our "national interests" Like the actual ruling. 

I'll take nuclear shenanigans for $100...:lol: 

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Corporate shenanigans into what exactly?   VS. Exactly what crimes that have so much bearing on our "national interests" Like the actual ruling. 

I'll take nuclear shenanigans for $100...:lol: 

If I take the time to detail what happened with u1 will you read it, maybe look into it? Or are you dead set on hillary being corrupt with the u1 deal?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

If I take the time to detail what happened with u1 will you read it, maybe look into it? Or are you dead set on hillary being corrupt with the u1 deal?

Don’t waste your time.  Like I said yesterday these clowns are lost and unreachable

• Like 1