Check your account email address ×

America the Shithole

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’ll admit the history, now tell me where our responsibilities end , 30 , 40 , 50 , 60years ago? 

How , responsible are you for slavery? 

How about 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Obama and now Trump bombing and creating refugees....pretty sure  we should take responsibility for that. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Obama and now Trump bombing and creating refugees....pretty sure  we should take responsibility for that. 

This is over your head Jimmy , take another shot and shut the fuck up 

Just now, motonoggin said:

We should be dismantling the after effects of slavery instead of reinforcing it or pretending it doesn't exist.

So much like how much the rich should pay and how much we should pay to education it’s aleays more,  how typical,

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

This is over your head Jimmy , take another shot and shut the fuck up 

Listen Sheldon it's pretty well accepted that you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers here so just own it. If that doesn't work I can PM my cell number and address and you can come to Charlevoix and A) Try to make me  take a shot and B) Make me shut up. Serious offer or next time you are lighting off one of your little bottle rocket shows near me let me know and I will stop by. :thumbsup:

Take one of those little sparklers you play with and cram it up your dumbass. :lol:

Come on Shelly Boy.....man up! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oooof!

6ACAF17B-02D0-4001-83B4-CBBEEAE00F9F.gif

I can't stand that stupid motherfucker.....being stupid is bad enough but the utter dullness and repetitive bullshit is enough to make me want to throttle the fucktard. :lol:

• Like 1

I hope we see the day when dirty minorities are not allowed to breed. If a married couple does not have the financial resources to support a child, they should be imprisoned, and the child euthanized. 

There are many negro men on Maury Povich every week, that have impregnated many women. One black guy impregnated 28, overweight WHITE girls. Who pays for that???? WE DO, WITH OUR FUCKIN' TAXES. 

That guy should be imrisoned or castrated, and his offspring euthanized. 

BLACKS WILL DESTROY AMERICA. TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, MY FRIENDS. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.............BLACKS WILL DESTROY AMERICA. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can't stand that stupid motherfucker.....being stupid is bad enough but the utter dullness and repetitive bullshit is enough to make me want to throttle the fucktard. :lol:

I think it’s time to start coordinating a FSCE Octogon Day. 

I’ll smoke some nice pork and brats.  We’ll have a blender on site for those who can’t chew solid food anymore.

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen Sheldon it's pretty well accepted that you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers here so just own it. If that doesn't work I can PM my cell number and address and you can come to Charlevoix and A) Try to make me  take a shot and B) Make me shut up. Serious offer or next time you are lighting off one of your little bottle rocket shows near me let me know and I will stop by. :thumbsup:

Take one of those little sparklers you play with and cram it up your dumbass. :lol:

Come on Shelly Boy.....man up! :lol:

It’s pretty much accepted that your a bi polar drunk the can be counted onto start an argument from one side or the other depending on the day, your Moto/ Timeshare, / /// drifrtbuster,  Jimmie swaggert reality switches are well documented, 

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s pretty much accepted that your a bi polar drunk the can be counted onto start an argument from one side or the other depending on the day, your Moto/ Timeshare, / /// drifrtbuster,  Jimmie swaggert reality switches are well documented, 

I made you an offer and you took this long to ignore it....Go drink some more cheap stuff and screw up some courage Little Shelly....I'll be waiting. :thumbsup:

Although judging by that mess of a post you sound like you already pissed yourself and are a couple away from passing out in a puddle of puke....make sure you're on your back.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made you an offer and you took this long to ignore it....Go drink some more cheap stuff and screw up some courage Little Shelly....I'll be waiting. :thumbsup:

Which personality am I dealing with ? 

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

*you're

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

So what should we do seize the houses from those who own them to house those who for the most part out themselves in their current circumstances.

That's exactly what he thinks they should do. If property taxes were due on month 6, they will be homeless again by month 9.

“Among the celebrities who said they would move if Trump won the election were: Chelsea Handler to Spain; Lena Dunham to Vancouver; Barbara Streisand to Australia or Canada; and Snoop Dogg to Canada. Notice that none of them identified their final destinations as the slums of El Salvador.”