Check your account email address ×

PRY 4 SNO black tundra owner here?

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and FTR i do realize i drive like an asshole but i just think people need to get the fuck out of my way.  CKF used to encourage my assholeness challenging me to pass people on the way home from camp.  

You are a crazy motherfucker behind the wheel. That's a fact :fool:

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That's one of my biggest pet peaves. Move the fuck over.

Don't you worry. Gayeve "taught him a lesson".  That's for sure :lol::lmao:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Never fails on my drive in or home from work. Always one off these ass hats! Had one the other day merge on from the left onto the interstate, ran 2 mph under the posted speed while on their phone and messing with their Tom Tom shit on the  dash swerving all over the place. Half mile of open lane in front of them and getting longer. Then they got pissed when I passed them     :kneebash::slapping:

No doubt they're driving a foreign shit box too.  SMH

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

You haven't driven with my buddy Kevin yet :lol:

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm not where near as aggressive in the wet and snow as i was,  crashing the silverado cured that even though that day i wasn't driving that fast.  

That's what scared me the most. You were pushing those all season tires a little to far.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He couldn't hang leaving Jacktown a couple weeks ago although he was polite enough to help me change a flat at -10 and in the windiest place on 201. I did have a car and he the explorer but he pussied out around the Forks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s pump said:

He couldn't hang leaving Jacktown a couple weeks ago although he was polite enough to help me change a flat at -10 and in the windiest place on 201. I did have a car and he the explorer but he pussied out around the Forks.

:lol:    

#fakenews

I was literally right behind you until 95 then i let you get ahead of me by a mile or so once we got to 95 knowing you would be going 90 and getting nailed first.  I was a bit disappointed to not get a heads up text on the one south of the tolls sitting off to the side north of lewiston,  i went by at about 90

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

and FTR i do realize i drive like an asshole but i just think people need to get the fuck out of my way.  CKF used to encourage my assholeness challenging me to pass people on the way home from camp.  

Not only that BUT YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE - Frosting on ur ginger head!   :bigfinger: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jammin said:

Maybe John Denver you asshat.....  #angrygingerlivesdontmatter!!!11111!   :bigfinger:    

Just think about the person posting this kind of bullshit-  thats all one needs to know.    :bc: 

bullshit? assholes like the tundra guy are the ones causing issues, not me. 

A buddy of mine was the most aggressive, tense driver I ever saw. Every time we went to Bass Pro Shop, it was like the WHITE KNUCKLE RIDE. It was like he wanted to kill people if they were in his lane, or he was trying to pass. Thank God they moved to Florida last year. 

51 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

A buddy of mine was the most aggressive, tense driver I ever saw. Every time we went to Bass Pro Shop, it was like the WHITE KNUCKLE RIDE. It was like he wanted to kill people if they were in his lane, or he was trying to pass. Thank God they moved to Florida last year. 

lmao you were most likely giving him head while he drove which explains the wild ride lmfao !!! mzn the fs.com site faggot !! :gfight:

1 hour ago, n2oiroc said:

bullshit? assholes like the tundra guy are the ones causing issues, not me. 

How's your faggot chainsaw doing?

1 hour ago, jammin said:

I WAS TALKING ABOUT ANGRY GINGERS RESPONSE 19 reply's in - NOT YOU ASSHAT!!!

IDK, it sure seems like you were talking to n2oiroc........just sayin :lol:  

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How's your faggot chainsaw doing?

IDK, it sure seems like you were talking to n2oiroc........just sayin :lol:  

NO!  Look back- "the poster" was angry ginger "donny osmold" and my follow up was to ckf's post........   just sayin   Post 19 and 21 I believe. :bc:     

2 hours ago, 800 Dragon said:

lmao you were most likely giving him head while he drove which explains the wild ride lmfao !!! mzn the fs.com site faggot !! :gfight:

Faggon, you poor bastid. I honestly believe you being named the " SITE-FAG " of FS.com about 6 years ago, eats away at your liver 24/7!!! 

It was a poll run by HANLON, and you were named the site fag!! At that point there were about 5-6 thousand members, and they voted you, THE SITE FAG. 

God, this must be killing you!!!  You are trying so desperately to negate it, but YOU NEVER WILL!!!! It's like HERPES.................it's FOREVER!!!!

7 hours ago, s pump said:

I must have driven right past you guy's as I didn't leave more than a few mins after you guy's did , where the hell did this all happen ??  :bc: